Shure MOTIV MVL Lavalier Microphone for Smartphone or Tablet
The Shure MOTIV MVL Lavalier Microphone for Smartphones or Tablets offers superior acoustic clarity with omnidirectional recording and includes RF interference protection for interviews, videography and more.
Shure MVL Lavalier Mic for Smartphone or Tablet Summary
Omnidirectional condenser microphone connects to portable devices for interviews, videography, and more with superior acoustic clarity. Features include RF interference protection, high signal to noise ratio, high SPL, and windscreen.
Where can the MOTIV MVL be used?
The MOTIV MVL is a lavalier microphone that can be slipped directly onto your lapel with the supplied tie clip. Its portability makes it ideal for on-location digital recording of closed mic speech, including interviews, videography, and public speaking.
How does it deliver better sound than mobile devices' integrated microphones?
The MOTIV MVL maintains audio purity via highly effective electromagnetic interference protection. The microphone also boasts low self-noise, high signal to noise ratio, low susceptibility to distortion, and high maximum SPL.
The included windscreen minimises breath and wind noise. These factors combine to deliver a speech recording quality that far surpasses that of mobile devices' inbuilt microphones.
Which devices is the MOTIV MVL compatible with?
The MOTIV MVL can connect to any mobile device with a 3.5 mm input jack, and you can record with any software you like.
- Proven Shure RF interference protection
- High signal to noise ratio of 65 dB
- High maximum SPL of 124 dB
- Windscreen protects against breath and wind noise
- Compatible with all portable devices with 3.5 mm input
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.