Sekonic L-478DR LiteMaster Pro Light Meter
Introducing the world’s first touchscreen colour LCD light meter, the Litemaster Pro L478DR from Sekonic which also features advanced features for Cine and HD modes, 13 custom settings and much more!
Sekonic Litemaster Pro L478DR Light Meter Summary
The Sekonic's Litemaster Pro L-478-Series meter was the world's first touch screen operated light meter and features an array of unique, essential features for both stills and movie story tellers. The compact size and lightweight 135g is instantly familiar if you’ve used light meters previously and comfortable to use. A large 2.7-inch LCD displays ambient, flash, cine and a host of other information in a clear and understandable way. Settings are made by simply touching or sliding a finger over the screen.
- Colour Touch Screen control
- Advanced features for CINE and CINE HD modes
- Undefined range of frame rate and shutter angle
- Intensity or luminance measurement
- 13 custom settings
Sekonic Litemaster Pro L478DR Specifications
- Weight: 0.135 kg
- Main Features: Digitalmaster, Lightmaster, Illuminometer
- Modes: Photo, Cine, HD Cine
- Average: Yes
- Exposure Profile: Yes
- Backlit LCD: Yes
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Light Meters|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.