Saramonic SmartMic5 UC For USB-C Devices
The Saramonic SmartMic5 UC is a super-long unidirectional microphone compatible with most USB-C devices with plug and play operation which features a flexible angle-free design and superior audio.
Saramonic SmartMic5 UC For USB-C Devices Summary
Super-long Unidirectional Microphone for Most USB-C Devices
- Compatible with most USB-C devices
- Plug-and-play operation
- Superior recording performance
- Integrated shockmount design for less vibration noise
- Supports 16bit/48kHz resolution
- Flexible angle-free design
- Foam windshield included
The plug and play portable microphones from Saramonic include the following models. Here’s which you should choose for your device:
- Saramonic SmartMic Microphone for Apple Devices - pick this one when you have a TRRS (3.5mm jack) on your iOS and Mac
- Saramonic SmartMic5 Di For IOS - use when you have an Apple MFi Lightning Connector
- Saramonic SmartMic5 UC For USB-C Devices - This mic which is compatible with most other USB-C devices which supply power
- Saramonic SmartMic5 S - fits on 3.5mm TRRS compatible devices
- Saramonic SmartMic MTV Smartphone Video Kit All-in-one vlogging kit with everything you need including tripod, mic, windshields and more
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.