SanDisk Ultra 16GB Dual USB C Drive
SanDisk Ultra 16GB Dual USB Drive Type C (Up to 130MB/s read)
SanDisk Ultra¨ 16GB Dual USB Drive Type C (Up to 130MB/s read)
HIGH-SPEED USB 3.1 PERFORMANCE 1 IN A USB TYPE-C DRIVE
Easily free up space on your smartphone 2 or quickly transfer files between devices at USB 3.1 high speeds of up to 130MB/s 1. With a reversible USB Type-C connector and a traditional USB connector, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C lets you quickly and easily transfer files between smartphones, tablets and computers. Plus the SanDisk Memory Zone app for Android (available on Google Play) 3 helps you manage your device's memory and your content. The SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C is the perfect liaison between your new USB Type-C device and your devices with traditional USB ports.
THE FLASH DRIVE FOR USB TYPE-C DEVICES
Designed specifically for next-generation devices with the new USB Type-C port. The reversible connector has a symmetric design, so that it's always right-side up, making it easy and fast to plug in
HIGH-SPEED USB 3.1
High-speed USB 3.1 performance of up to 130MB/s 1 means you spend less time waiting to transfer your photos, videos, songs, and other files between devices.
DUAL USB TYPE-C AND USB TYPE-A CONNECTORS
With dual connectors, the SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive USB Type-C lets you free up space on your smartphone or tablet 2, or transfer files between multiple devices, whether it has a USB Type-C port or the traditional USB Type-A port.
SANDISK MEMORY ZONE APP FOR EASY FILE MANAGEMENT
Available from the Google Play store, the SanDisk Memory Zone app 3 lets you view, access, and back up all the files from your phone's memory in one location. It can also automatically move files from your device to your drive to free up space.
* 1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
1. 32GB-128GB: Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by capacity. USB 3.0 or USB Type-C with USB 3.1, Gen. 1/USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. 16GB: Read speeds up to 130MB/s. Write speeds lower and vary by capacity. USB 3.0 or USB Type-C with USB 3.1, Gen. 1/USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
2. Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See www.sandisk.com/dualdrive-c for list of compatible devices.
3. Download and installation required.
4. See www.sandisk.com/wug
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: USB Flash Drives|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.