SanDisk Extreme Pro 512GB CFast 2.0
The second generation SanDisk Extreme Pro 512GB CFast 2.0 card provides speeds of up to 525MB/S read and 450MB/s write for cinema quality 4K video data speeds with reliability for professional videographers.
SanDisk Extreme Pro 512GB CFast 2.0
The SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 memory card delivers the high performance that broadcast, cinema, and photography professionals demand today. The card features a Video Performance Guarantee of 130MB/s (VPG 130) which enables cinema-quality 4K video recording (4096x2160p). And its write speeds of up to 450MB/s and data transfer speeds of up to 525MB/s provide extreme workflow efficiency. The second generation CFast card, the SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast 2.0 memory card was designed in collaboration with leading-edge camera manufacturers to assure an exceptional user experience from the first shot.
Designed for Professional Videographers
Professional videographers trust SanDisk CFast cards to keep up with the high demands of the of the cinema, broadcast and media industries. Get the most out of your professional camera with the high performance, capacity, and reliability of a SanDisk card.
Extreme speeds of up to 525MB/S read and 450MB/s write
With write speeds of up to 450MB/s*, the card lets you capture multiple frames per second, making it an ideal choice for fast-action or continuous burst mode photography. The card offers read speeds of up to 525MB/s* so you can transfer large files from the card to your computer lightning fast.
VPG-130 for cinema quality 4K video
With Video Performance Guarantee-130 (VPG-130), the SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast Card lets you capture uninterrupted, cinema-quality 4K video1. VPG-130 guarantees a minimum sustained write speed of 130MB/s to keep up with the latest professional video cameras.
Lifetime limited warranty
SanDisk CFast cards are built for reliability. SanDisk Extreme PRO CFast cards come with a lifetime limited warranty, so you can trust your card to perform shot after shot.
Easy file recovery with RescuePro Deluxe software
The card comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software lets you easily recover accidentally deleted files.
This memory card can operate in temperatures ranging from 23 to 158°F (-5 to 70°C).
- 512GB Storage Capacity
- SATA III 6 Gb/s Bus
- Max Read Speed: 525 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 450 MB/s
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Flash|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.