SanDisk 256GB Extreme Pro CF 160MB/s
SanDisk 256GB Extreme Pro Compact Flash 160MB/s UDMA-7 1000x
INDUSTRY-LEADING COMBINATION OF STORAGE CAPACITY AND PROFESSIONAL-GRADE PERFORMANCE
Get high-capacity storage, faster shot-to-shot performance, and cinema-quality video with the SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card. With transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s1, this card offers the fast, efficient performance you expect from the global leader in flash memory cards2. This industry-leading memory card is optimized for professional-grade video capture, with a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s1 for rich 4K and Full HD video. Capacities up to 256GB accommodate hours of video and thousands of high-resolution images. So you never miss a scene or shot, this memory card resists extreme temperatures, shock, and other conditions.
SHOOT rch, CINEMA-QUALITY VIDEO
The SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card is the world's first high-capacity card that supports VPG-655, the Video Performance Guarantee specification that ensures smooth 4K video recording as well as Full HD3. Professionals who need the highest video-capture endurance will find the performance they need in this memory card.
INDUSTRY-LEADING SHOT SPEED PERFORMANCE
Optimized for 4K video capture, the SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card delivers a minimum sustained write speed of 65MB/s with an industry-leading shot speed of up to 150MB/s for 16GB - 128GB cards and up to 140MB/s for the 256GB card. And, with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, it makes it easy to move even large files for storage and editing. This memory card is also UDMA 7 enabled.
EXTREME STORAGE WITH CAPACITIES UP TO 256GB
With capacities up to 256GB4, the SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card can hold all of your high-resolution photos and memory-intense videos.
GET THE MOST FROM YOUR DSLR OR CAMCORDER
With this memory card's dependability and extreme speed, you'll experience faster shot-to-shot performance, increased workflow efficiency, and better use of advanced functions, such as multiple frames per second shooting and continuous burst mode shooting.
DURABLE CARD OPERATES IN EXTREME CONDITIONS
The SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card can operate in temperatures ranging from -13ºF (-25ºC) to 185ºF (85ºC), so you can record rich Full HD video or snap the perfect shot in almost any climate. These cards are tested with rigorous stress, shock, and vibration procedures and feature RTV silicone coating for added protection against shock and vibration.
EASILY RECOVER DELETED PHOTOS OR VIDEOS
The SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card comes with a one-year subscription of RescuePRO® recovery software6. RescuePRO software makes it easy to recover deleted photos or videos and save them to your computer's hard drive--even if the files were deleted months ago.
The SanDisk Extreme PRO Compact Flash Memory Card is backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
|Offer Category: Accessories|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Flash|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.