Samyang XP 10mm f/3.5 Ultra Wide Lens Canon EF
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9245125C
Earn 869 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Samyang XP 10mm f/3.5 Lens - Canon EF Mount
The World's widest non fisheye lens, the XP 10mm F3.5 provides ultimate ultra-wide-angle coverage up to 130° angle of view with crystal image quality. Now you can capture a wide landscape with XP 10mm F3.5 architecture and indoor as well in high resolution with distortion-free. XP 10mm F3.5 is expected to be the perfect lens for a broader range of photographer and cinematographer who wishes to create professional photos and videos in exceptional high resolution and solid body quality made with metal.
World's Widest Angle of View – 130°
XP 10mm F3.5 is a full frame premium manual lens for Canon EF mount, and covers full frame 130 ° and APS-C 104°. This has the widest angle of view among the existing optical lenses, and captures a wide and abundant sight in vivid colours, creating outstanding impressions of space. You can get quality results for the wide angle not only from optimal subjects including landscape, celestial body, sky, and architecture, but also from indoor, portrait, and snapshot, using the minimum focal length of 26cm.
XP 10mm F3.5 lens from Samyang encapsulates the brand's universally respected optical technology in the world's widest angle of view and zero distortion. This lens features a total of 18 lenses in 11 groups. 7 special optic lenses for maximizing the image quality from corner to centre in vivid colours. The use of 3 aspherical lenses, 3 extra-low dispersion lenses, and 1 high-refractive lens for minimizing distortion extremely and various aberrations. Flare and ghost effects are also well-controlled.
Premium lens of perfect make for more than 50 megapixel photography and 8K cinematography
Made with Samyang's 40 year knowhow in optical design and manufacturing technology, XP 10mm F3.5 proves it to be the best support for your more than 50 megapixel photography and 8K cinematography. Classy design of the metal body presents overwhelming optical performance of Samyang.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.