Samyang XEEN 24mm T1.5 CINE - Nikon
Trade in bonus
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now! and get a bonus of up to £100
Product Code: 92543003
Earn 1799 Park Points
Finance available See options
XEEN is a range of video-cinema lenses which blazes a new trail in the professional lens market. The optics are a masterpiece of design and a culmination of Samyang's expertise in optical engineering. Guided by feedback from professional directors of photography, they were created to deliver the quality demanded by commercial and artistic productions. XEEN delivers superior optics, with bright T1.5 aperture and outstanding optical performance for 4K+. The camera man is free to concentrate on the thing that matters; realizing their creative power. XEEN lenses feature declicked gear rings in identical locations, so that changing to another lens is fast and easy. A masterpiece of both form and function, the XEEN series aims to deliver unparalleled performance and affordability, to satisfy the needs of videographers and filmmakers, regardless of the situation or equipment.
How do you change the Samyang XEEN's mount type?
XEEN's killer feature is the fact that each lens has an interchangeable mount, meaning, using a trained engineer, you can switch this lens' mounting from Nikon to fit PL, Canon, Sony E-mount or Micro Four-Thirds bodies. At Park camera s we are happy to offer this mount change as a service in conjunction with Samyang - please call us for more information.
- Manual-focus Cine lens with full-frame 36x24mm coverage
- Very bright T1.5 maximum aperture
- Frame coverage 24x36mm
- Aluminium metal housing for durability and low weight
- X-Coating Technology for exceptional image quality
- Focus gear ring and De-Coupled aperture gear ring for use with follow-focus rigs
- Common front diameter, focus ring and aperture ring positions across all focal lengths
- Circular aperture with 11 blades
- Focus throw angle: 200°, Iris throw angle 40°
- Dimensions: 117.6mm dia x 121.7mm
Box Contents: Lens, Front lenscap, Rear lenscap
Guarantee Period: 3 Years
Net Weight: 1180g
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Cine Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.