Samyang MF 14mm F/2.8 RF Ultra Wide Angle Lens Canon RF Mirrorless
The 14mm f/2.8 is the first ultra wide lens from Samyang designed for Canon mirrorless RF system and features pro-grade optics including 3 aspherical and 2 low dispersion elements with accurate MF.
The MF 14mm F2.8 RF is a manual focus wide-angle prime and is one of Samyang's first lenses for the Canon RF mount. 14mm is Samyang's most popular focal length and this attractive lens provides a burst of creativity for users, with image depth and easy control of focus.
The wide 115.7 angle of view allows the MF 14mm F2.8 RF to produce images with a great feeling of depth and space from wide landscape vistas and interiors to big skies in astrophotography. The built-in petal-shaped lens hood effectively blocks unwanted stray light and maximises image quality.
The MF 14mm F2.8 RF utilises advanced optical technology for excellent resolution. It contains: Aspherical, Hybrid-Aspherical, Extra-low Dispersion and High Refractive lens elements to deliver clear and lively images to the sensor. Flare and ghosting effects are well-controlled by Samyang's ultra-multi-coating technology. The MF 14mm F2.8 RF incorporates weather sealing, which provides protection from light rain and snow.
- Image Sensor size: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 14mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Filter Diameter: N/A
- Angle of view: 115.7 degrees
- Minimum focus distance: 0.28m
- Focus type: manual
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (1 Aspherical, 1 Hybrid-Aspherical, 3 HR, 2 ED)
- Number of diaphragm blades: 6
- Dimensions (max): 87mm diameter x 120.1mm
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Mirrorless Camera Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.