Samyang AF 24mm f/2.8 Sony FE Mount Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9245168S
Earn 279 Park Points
This small, lightweight wide angle lens is a great budget option for any Sony Mirrorless users who are looking to expand their lens collection.
With a minimum focus distance of just 24cm, and a focal range of 24mm, this lens is versatile and ideal for a range of everyday situations – from events through to travel photography.
- Fits Full Frame Mirrorless Sony E Mount
- 24mm – wide angle view
- lightweight – weighs just 93g
- Small – just 37mm long (without the hood and rear cap)
- 7 elements in 7 groups – delivering high resolution images
- Ultra Multi Coating help minimise chromatic aberrations and unnecessary light dispersion
|Samyang AF 24mm 2.8 Lens Hands-On Review|
Samyang AF 24mm F2.8 Sony FE wide angle lens features in detail
The Samyang AF 24mm F2.8 FE, a Full Frame Sony E Mount lens is very competitively priced and featured compared to other manufacturers' options. This lightweight wide-angle lens inherits the renowned image quality of Samyang's wide angle series and also delivers a quiet, fast and accurate autofocus system.
Tiny lens, wide view
The Samyang AF 24mm F2.8 FE weighs in at 93g and measures just 37mm long (without the hood and rear cap). The Samyang AF 24mm F2.8 FE is designed with 7 elements in 7 groups – delivering high resolution from the centre to the corners of the image. Three aspherical lenses and two high-refractive lenses along with Ultra Multi Coating help minimise chromatic aberrations and unnecessary light dispersion.
A great lens for everyday situations
The compact and lightweight design offers the portability and comfort needed for a long day. This lens would be the best choice for photographers who want to capture everyday moments in high-resolution. The Samyang AF 24mm F2.8 FE features both fast and accurate Auto Focus and a minimum focusing distance of just 24cm. It's ideal for outdoor events and also close-up photos such as travel, sports events, landscapes, pet, portrait, food etc.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This lens offers great value for money –particularly given Samyang have made the autofocus system compatible with the Sony E Mount.
The lens is small and lightweight, so it can easily be taken and used in a variety of everyday situations, and a fast aperture of f/2.8 means it will perform well in low-light, as well as providing great image clarity in well-lit situations.
- Fantastic value for money
- Fixed focal range - suitable for a variety of situations
- Minimum focus distance of just 24cm
- Small, quiet and light
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.