Samyang 8mm f/2.8 Fisheye II Black - Sony E
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9245117K
Earn 289 Park Points
Samyang's 8mm f/2.8 UMC Fisheye is currently the smallest and brightest Fisheye lens compatible with compact system camera s featuring the APS-C sensor. It features manual focus and perfectly combines high optical value, impressive lens speed and exceptionally compact dimensions. The sophisticated optical construction relies on the system of 10 lens elements arranged in 8 groups. They include one Aspherical and two Extra low Dispersion glass (ED) elements. This provides perfect sharpness over the entire field of view and maximum aperture of f/2.8. All lens suffaces have multi-layered UMC anti-reflective coatings applied which add to the high contrast rendition and superb light transmission. Maximum angle of view is a staggering 180 degrees and minimum focusing distance is just 0.3m.
- Image Sensor size: APS-C
- Focal length: 8mm
- Maximum aperture: f/2.8
- Filter Diameter: N/A
- Angle of view: 180 degrees
- Minimum focus distance: 0.3m
- Focus type: manual
- Number of diaphragm blades: 6
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups (1 Aspherical and 2 ED)
- Dimensions (max): 60mm Dia x 55.8mm L
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Fujifilm Lenses X mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.