Samyang 85mm f/1.4 MK2 - Sony E
The Samyang MF 85mm F1.4 Mk2 represents the evolution of a highly cherished lens design, loved by photographers for its beautiful bokeh. The new MF 85mm F1.4 Mk2 is ideal for capturing highest quality portraiture and still images with its vivid colour rendition and smooth out-focus bokeh quality.
The MF 85mm F1.4 Mk2 features a de-clicked aperture option which allows infinitely fine adjustment between F-stops. By rotating the silver ring from 'Click' to 'Free', you can adjust the aperture smoothly and precisely, to ensure exactly the right amount of light is captured.
The 9-rounded aperture blades help to achieve excellent bokeh performance, with smooth and creamy out of focus backgrounds. The 9 aperture blades also provide clearly defined 'sunstars' when the aperture is stopped-down. Weather-sealing is located around the lens mount area to prevent infiltration of moisture and/or rain drops. This feature provides an additional layer of protection when shooting outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
- Image Sensor size: Full frame 35mm
- Focal length: 85mm
- Maximum aperture: f/1.4
- Filter Diameter: 72mm
- Angle of view: 28.3 degrees (full-frame sensor), 17.7 degrees (APS-C sensor)
- Minimum focus distance: 1.1m
- Focus type: Manual
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups (1 Hybrid Aspherical)
- Dimensions (max): 78mm Dia.x 74.7mm L
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Sony Lenses E Mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.