Samyang 20mm T1.9 VDSLR ED AS IF UMC Cine Lens Canon EF
Samyang 20mm T1.9 VDSLR ED AS IF UMC Canon EF-mount Cine Lens Summary
|Samyang 20mm T1.9 VDSLR ED AS IF UMC Canon EF-mount Cine Lens Features in Detail|
Samyang's 20mm T1.9 ED AS UMC is a wide-angle, manual focus cine lenses for DSLR camera s with full frame sensor size.
The flow of light is devised, based on the uniqueness of the distance from glass to sensor in mirrorless camera s to create optimal performance.
The bright T1.9 aperture secures a fast shutter speed, even under restricted lighting conditions, to offer best quality images. It will brighten up your everyday snapshots, but also it creates an outstanding out-of-focus look by highlighting the main object effectively.
In between ultra-wide 16mm and wide-standard 24mm, a 20mm lens is a perfect fit to explore wide angles, not only for shooting indoor images such as concerts and interior photos but also for street scenes.
The 0.2m minimum focusing distance adds to the versatility of the lens. Based on Samyang Optics' exceptional optical technology, Ultra Multi Coating, two aspherical and three extra-low dispersion lenses have been included among 13 elements in 12 groups, to minimise aberration and unnecessary light dispersion, delivering high resolution from the centre to the corners of the image.
The Samyang 20mm T1.9 ED AS UMC is specifically a cine lens, optimally designed for professional follow focus system, thanks to the quiet and smooth de-clicked focus and aperture gear rings.
Also, the distance scale and T numbers are marked on both sides of the lens for convenience when filming.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Canon Cine Lenses EF mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.