Samyang 14mm T3.1 VDSLR MK2 Cine Lens Fujifilm X Mount
The Samyang 14mm T3.1 VDSLR MK2 Cine Lens for Fujifilm X Mount provides videographers with pro movie features including weather sealing, Unified Gear Positions and access scales for dual visibility.
The Samyang VDSLR 14mm T3.1 MK2 is a compact, high quality, fast prime cine lens, available in several mounts. It has full-frame coverage and is optimised for use on video, DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
Whether this is your first dedicated cine lens or you are simply looking for amazing performance from compact glass, the MK2 version inherits the superb optics and build quality from the previous model, but has several added features for enhanced performance and handling.
All models in the VDSLR MK2 range have unified focus and aperture gear ring positions. This allows for easy changing of lenses without having to adjust follow-focus systems and rigs. For added convenience and professional usage, focus scales, apertures and focal lengths are visible on both sides of the lenses.
The new 9-bladed aperture delivers smooth and circular bokeh, which adds a three dimensional quality to the subject and pleasing out-of-focus effects. An 18-ray starburst highlight effect can also be created by stopping down to small apertures.
Weather-sealing now protects the most vulnerable gap between the lens and camera mount, to prevent dust, light rain and snow from penetrating. It provides the ability and confidence to capture stunning images in less than perfect conditions.
Due their compact dimensions and light weight, Samyang VDSLR MK2 lenses are ideal for use handheld, with gimbal, on car mounts and drones. They offer an ideal way to experience the quality of genuine cine lenses on a low budget, for high quality video making. They are especially popular with YouTubers.
Samyang VDSLR MK2 lenses are available in 7 mounts: Nikon, Canon, Canon RF, Canon-M, Sony E, Fuji-X and Micro Four-Thirds.
- Image Sensor Size: Full-Frame Coverage (36x24mm)
- Focal length: 14mm
- Maximum aperture: T3.1
- Filter Diameter: n/a
- Weather Sealing - Protective design for dependability when shooting outdoors
- Minimum focus distance: 0.28m
- Unified Gear Position for focus and aperture - Change lens without adjusting follow focus system
- Focus Rotation Angle: 250°, Aperture Rotation Angle: 36°
- Number of diaphragm blades: 9
- Dimensions (max): 87.0 mm (diameter) x 123.4 mm (length)
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.