Samyang 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC Macro Cine Lens Nikon F
The Samyang 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC Macro Cine Lens is the cine / video version of the Samyang 100mm F2.8 ED UMC Macro lens featuring the same excellent optics, but with integrated gearing for video rigs with follow focus systems.
Full frame compatible, suitable for camera s and interchangeable lens camcorders fitted with 24x36mm (full frame) or smaller sensors. This is also part of the VDSLR II cine lens line up featuring reproduction the same image colour and same placement / location of aperture and focus gear ring to maximize the convenience when filming. Samyang 100mm T3.1 VDSLR ED UMC MACRO allows more controlled video work with T number marks and focus gear ring installed for follow focus system allowing quiet and smooth control of the uncoupled aperture and smooth focus. Also, distance scale and T numbers are marked on both sides of the lens for convenience.
- 1:1 reproduction ratio for stunning close up and macro and creative photography.
- Vivid colour reproduction and soft out of focus highlights.
- 15 lens elements in 12 groups including a high refractive lens (HR) and extra low dispersion lens (ED) to minimize colour aberration
- Ultra Multi Coating (UMC) is used to optimize the light penetration and minimizes flare and ghost.
- Features close focusing down to 0.3m.
- The 9 aperture blades offer beautiful natural bokeh even when stopped down.
- The lens is compact and solid and constructed from high-strength aluminium alloy.
- Includes a detachable lens hood to minimises flare and ghosting.
- 67mm filter thread.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Nikon Lenses F mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.