Rycote Cyclone Windshield Kit Medium Size
Rycote’s flagship Cyclone Windshield Kit in Medium size has been developed for audio professionals using various Mics and features next generation wind and handling noise isolation using 3D-Tex material
Rycote Cyclone Windshield Kit Medium Size summary
With our new, premium, short XLR, the Cyclone Medium fits a wide range of microphone sizes.
This Cyclone family member accommodates not only short shotgun microphones, but also many popular shotgun microphones too— all in a compact chassis for maximum wind and handling performance with minimal weight.
Advanced 3D-Tex®, for superior performance.
All Cyclone models feature our advanced 3D-Tex® material. This provides a neutral appearance and superior performance over standard basket solutions, with excellent acoustic transparency and superb attenuation of wind-noise. Covering a lightweight yet durable chassis, Cyclone models are designed to withstand the extremes of the field for reliable, daily use – to deliver the consistent results location audio professionals depend on.
Premium performance for a wide range of microphones.
Cyclone Small and Medium models accommodate a range of microphone sizes, from compact condenser to shotgun, providing premium performance for a much wider range of microphones in your arsenal.
Premium short XLR.
The premium short XLR supplied with the Cyclone Small and Medium is not only lightweight: it makes these models perfect for use with longer microphones, reducing the overall size and weight of the Cyclone model required. In other words, Cyclone Medium, with its durable, lightweight chassis, houses many popular shotgun mics!
Superb acoustic transparency.
The Cyclone has superb acoustic transparency. Designed with an open shell structure consisting of curved contours and no straight or parallel surfaces, it greatly reduces room-tone effects inherent in conventional tubular windshield designs.
Even greater microphone wind protection.
The unique design of Cyclone shifts the overall bulk to the basket front. This aerodynamically efficient asymmetric basket covered with 3D-Tex material provides enormous benefits in terms of surface turbulence and acoustic impedance, resulting in wind-noise reduction comparable to the combined modular-style windshield / fur cover performance. In truly extreme weather conditions, an optional Cyclone Windjammer can be used to deliver wind-noise reduction that far exceeds any other windshield system available today.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.