Rotolight HSS Transmitter for Sony
Get high speed flash sync with the Rotolight HSS Transmitter for Sony cameras by Elinchrom using Skyport compatible lighting including the Rotolight NEO II and AEOS location LED lights.
Rotolight HSS Transmitter for Sony Summary
- Optimized for Rotolight Lights
- Frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Range: 656' (Outdoors) / 196' (Indoors)
- 20 Channels; 4 Groups
- High-Speed Sync Mode up to 1/8000 Second
- Adjust Brightness and Color Temperature
- Remote Access to CineSFX Settings
- 2.5mm Sync Port
- Runs on Two AA Batteries
- Mini-USB Port for Firmware Updates
Trigger and control up to 10 Skyport-enabled lights, such as the NEO 2, the 3 Light location kit and AEOS light. Shoot remotely from your Sony camera by picking up the HSS Transmitter from Rotolight designed in partnership with Elinchrom. This version is optimized for Rotolight fixtures and includes support for a High-Speed Sync mode up to 1/8000 second. Also, it uses a 2.4 GHz radio system with a range of up to 656' outdoors and 196' indoors. This system even offers access to 20 channels and four groups and can be used to remotely adjust brightness settings and the color temperature. Remote access to CineSFX modes is available as well and it can sync with other devices thanks to the inclusion of a 2.5mm sync port. Additionally, it runs on two AA batteries (recommended with high power Rotolight Lionheart batteries) and has a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Off Camera Flash|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.