Rotolight Anova PRO2 'Solo' Fixed Colour 5600K 50 degree beam
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: D358872E
Earn 1500 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Rotolight Anova Pro 2 5600K Fixed Color Standard LED Light Summary
With output that's 70% greater than its predecessor, the Anova Pro 2 5600K Fixed Color Standard LED Light from Rotolight has a host of features that would fill just about any image-maker's wish list. The fully dimmable fixture has a daylight balance of 5600K with a precise rendering of color that earns a CRI/TLCI rating of 96/91. Onboard CineSFX is the key to dramatic lighting looks such as fire, lightning, TV, film, neon and spark simulation, police, paparazzi, and gunshot visual effects. Designer Fade mode provides custom fade up / fade down interview or production effects for DSLR videographers and creative cinematographers, reducing the time required in post-production. FX Slave allows the unit to be slaved to up to 512 third party light sources in real time without delay, to create powerful lighting effects for large scale productions.
Added to this comprehensive bounty of professional features is a flash function. The Pro 2 has a built-in Elinchrom Skyport receiver that provides wireless triggering plus brightness and color adjustments at distances up to 656'. You can control up to 10 lights in 4 groups. Another striking feature tied to the flash function is High Speed Sync (HSS). You can shoot at shutter speeds as short as 1/8000 of a second to freeze action, use wide apertures, or control strong backlight. The Anova Pro 2 Standard LED Light comes with a 4-piece filter set and includes a multi-voltage AC adapter, but you can also shoot with optional batteries when mains power is unavailable, thanks to the light's V-mount battery plate.
Rotolight Anova Pro 2 5600K Fixed Color Standard LED Light Features in Detail
Provides a powerful arsenal of customizable lighting FX (CineSFX) for television, production, feature film application on set or location (Strobe, Lightning, Fire, Cycle, Throb, Police, TV, Spin, Weld, Spark, Film, Neon and Gunshot). CineSFX eliminates the need for legacy 'flicker box' workflows, saving time and cost to achieve powerful lighting FX
Enables the CineSFX effects to be slaved to up to 512 third party light sources in real time with zero latency to create powerful lighting effects for large scale productions
High Speed Flash Sync (HSS)
Provides a High Speed Sync flash mode when you need more power for photographers, with zero recycle time at up to 250% of the maximum continuous light output. Enabling you to freeze action and shoot at wider apertures for better subject isolation, Anova Pro 2 eliminates the need to buy two separate products if you shoot both stills and video, as it provides an all-in-one solution.
True Aperture Dimming
Calculates and displays the correct aperture (f-stop) for your subject at a given distance, facilitating your workflow by eliminating the need for metering. Alternatively, dynamically adjust your brightness level locally on the fixture, to work at your desired aperture.
This mode provides custom fade up / fade down interview / production effects for DSLR videographers and creative cinematographers, reducing the time required in post-production.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Continuous Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.