Rogue ExpoImaging Rogue Flash Gels - Combo Filter Kit
ExpoImaging Rogue Flash Gels - Combo Filter Kit
Designed to fit nearly all flashguns, this Gel Filter Kit from Rogue includes everything you need to get creative and add coloured effect to your images as well as balance colour within a scene. As well as 20 universal flash gels, the Combo Kit also includes Rogue Attachment Band and soft storage pouch.
What gels are included in this kit?
The Combo Filter Kit includes 1 each of the following colored gels: Chocolate, Smokey Pink, Follies Pink, Bright Red, Rust, Dark Salmon, Oklahoma Yellow, Medium Yellow, Deep Purple, Special KH Lavender, Just Blue, Medium Blue Green, Steel Green, Moss Green. The Combo Filter Kit also includes 1 each of the following color correction gels: 1/4 CTO, 1/2 CTO, Full CTO, 1/2 CTB, Plus Green, 2 f/stop Diffusion.
Labelled for quick identification
We print directly onto the gels to ensure you always know what gel you're using. Rogue Gels are individually labeled with the LEE Filter name of each gel and the gel's measured f/stop loss value. For ease of use, correction filters are also labeled with the Kelvin color temperature correction and corresponding camera white balance icon.
Includes attachment band
You do not need to buy expensive or bulky gel holders, or use sticky hook-and-loop to attach Rogue Flash Gels to your flash. Included with each kit is a tabbed silicone band which is used to quickly attach Rogue Flash Gels to any standard shoe mount flash.
Manufactured to the highest standards
Rogue Gels are made from the world's highest quality materials from LEE Filters UK, the world's leading manufacturer of lighting filter products.
What flash brands will Rogue Flash Gels fit?
With a coverage area of 3" x 2.5" (76mm x 63mm) Rogue Flash Gels are large enough to cover even the largest flash heads, and they can be creased or trimmed for smaller flash heads as desired. Their innovative tabbed design allows them to be quickly attached to a wide range of shoe mount flash brands, including: Canon, Konica, Lumopro, Metz, Minolta, Nikon, Nissin, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Phottix, Quantum, Sigma, Sony, Vivitar, and Yongnuo.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flash Head Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.