- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Rode NTH-Cable12O 1.2m Headphone Cable Orange
The Rode NTH-Cable12O 1.2m Headphone Cable in Orange is designed for the NTH-100 professional headphones and comes with a secure locking connector, threaded ¼-inch adaptor and strain relief moulding.
Earn 22 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Rode NTH-Cable12B 1.2m Headphone Cable in Orange Summary
The replacement Rode NTH-Cable12B 1.2m Headphone Cable in orange colour is a high-quality flexible cable for use with the Rode NTH-100 headphones. It features a locking connector to ensure it doesn’t decouple from the earcup attachment and the cable terminates in a pair of reinforced 3.5mm TRS jack plugs with integrated strain relief moulding for reliable long-term use. The NTH-Cable is available in five different colours (black, pink, green, blue and orange) and two different lengths (1.2m or 2.4m). Each cable comes with a set of coloured ID rings, which match the cable colours and can be placed on both connectors for easy cable identification. Also included is a 3.5mm to ¼-inch adaptor for use with professional audio equipment and a rubber seal for the earcup headphone jack that is not in use.
- High-quality flexible cable for use with the RØDE NTH-100 headphones
- Locking earcup connector for complete security
- Includes COLOURS ID rings, ¼-inch adaptor and rubber seal
- Available in black, pink, green, blue or orange
- Also available in 2.4m variants
We have the following colours available in shorter 1.2 metre length:
- NTH-Cable12B 1.2m Cable in Blue
- NTH-Cable12G 1.2m Cable in Green
- NTH-Cable12 1.2m Cable Black
- NTH-Cable12O 1.2m Cable in Orange
- NTH-Cable12P 1.2m Cable in Pink
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.