- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Rode NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones
Rode NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones are ideal for any content creation from mixing, audio and video production to location recording, podcasting and streaming offering superb performance, comfort and style.
Earn 135 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Rode NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones Summary
- Custom-matched drivers that deliver an incredibly accurate frequency response and low distortion – ideal for critical listening in all content creation applications
- Precision-engineered acoustic construction optimised for exceptional detail and clarity
- Alcantara® earcup and headband cushions for superior comfort
- Unique ergonomic earcups with memory foam cushions for excellent noise isolation and revolutionary CoolTech™ gel for reducing fatigue
- Fully adjustable headband with FitLok™ locking system for a tailored feel
- Rugged, hard-wearing construction and modular design for unmatched durability
AUDIO AS IT’S MEANT TO BE HEARD
Every aspect of the NTH-100s has been meticulously crafted to deliver exceptional sonic performance for critical listening, from monitoring to mixing to mastering. They are ideal for all forms of content creation at home, in the studio or in the field, including music production, podcasting and livestreaming, location recording, and video production or editing.
The NTH-100s feature custom-matched 40mm dynamic drivers that have been painstakingly crafted to deliver an extremely accurate frequency response and exceptional clarity. Their design is based around a custom voice coil with a four-layer ultra-high-tension aluminium alloy as its core, which is coupled to an ultra-stiff triple-layer Mylar® diaphragm. Together with a rare-earth neodymium magnet, these high-grade components ensure optimal acoustic and electrical performance for extremely low levels of distortion and a highly accurate response across a broad frequency range.
These characteristics are further enhanced by the unique contoured earcup construction. This ergonomic design has been precision-engineered to not only be extremely comfortable but also acoustically optimal, eliminating standing modes and frequency resonances for a more immersive listening experience. The earcups also feature high-density memory foam for excellent noise isolation.
The NTH-100s are remarkably natural-sounding headphones, with a sound signature akin to open-backs but with all the advantages of closed-backs, including superior passive attenuation of external noise and no issues with spill when recording in close proximity to a microphone. They are precision-crafted to retain every detail and every nuance of sound they produce. In other words, audio as it’s meant to be heard.
THE MOST COMFORTABLE HEADPHONES EVER
As well as sounding exceptional, the NTH-100s are supremely comfortable. They have been optimised for long-format content creation, with several innovative features designed to reduce fatigue, even during the most arduous sessions.
The NTH-100s feature luxurious Alcantara® on the earpads and headband. This is an ultra-high-quality material that is typically utilised in sports cars and high-end fashion. Supremely soft to the touch and highly breathable, it enhances the sensory experience from the moment the headphones are put on. Underneath the Alcantara is a layer of our revolutionary CoolTech™ gel, which absorbs and dissipates heat, actively cooling the head and ears to significantly reduce wearing fatigue. This is an invaluable feature for creators who often find themselves in lengthy recording sessions, from audio engineers and producers to podcasters and streamers. Fatigue is further reduced by the balanced frequency response and low distortion levels of the NTH-100s.
In addition to delivering optimal acoustic performance, the unique ergonomic design of the earcups ensures maximum comfort. The cups are contoured to the shape of the ears, with bi-directional movement and memory foam giving the headphones a custom-fit feel for any head size or shape (even for people who wear glasses). The headband is fully adjustable and features our innovative FitLok™ locking system, which secures the earcups in place, so they feel exactly the same every time they are worn. Tailored comfort for every creator.
HIGHLY FUNCTIONAL, HIGHLY DURABLE
The NTH-100s are packed with functional features that every creator needs from a pair of headphones. This includes cable attachments on both earcups so the cable can be positioned where is most comfortable and convenient; a high-quality locking connector for each attachment, ensuring complete security if the cable is tugged or pulled; easy left and right earcup identification, with luminous letters, colour-coding and braille; and more.
Each pair comes with a high-quality 2.4m (7′10″) straight black cable that is lightweight and unobtrusive, with 1.2m (3′11″) and coloured variants (pink, green, orange and blue) available separately. Also included are a storage pouch, a 3.5mm to 1/4” adaptor for use with professional audio equipment, and a set of coloured ID rings for easy cable identification (these are matched to the channel colours of the RØDECaster Pro and RØDE Connect).
The design of the NTH-100s is instantly iconic, with clean lines and sleek finishes. They are also built to withstand the rigours of creating day in, day out. Every pair is made in RØDE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia using high-grade materials: the headband is high-strength spring steel with a durable, scratch-resistant coating; the Alcantara headband and earpads are highly durable and easy to clean, and the easy-roll cable is extremely resistant to wear and tear. These components are also user-replaceable and can be taken off and swapped out in seconds. This modular design ensures maximum longevity, even with vigorous daily use over many years. The FitLok headband also minimises movement, further enhancing durability.
Decades in the making, the RØDE NTH-100 headphones are finally here. You can be sure it was worth the wait.
What's in the box
- 1 x 2.4m Headphone Cable (Black)
- 1 x 3.5mm to ¼-inch Adaptor
- 1 x Storage Pouch
- 1 x COLORS ID Set
Rode NTH-100 Professional Over-Ear Headphones Specifications
|ACOUSTIC AND ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS|
|Frequency Response||5Hz – 35Khz|
|Ambient Noise Attenuation||20dBA|
|Connection Type||Dual TRRS Cable Attachments|
|Dimensions (millimetres)||Length 80|
|Cable Length (millimetres)||2400|
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.