Profoto RFi Softbox 3x3' (90x90cm)
The 90cm (3 foot) Profoto RFi Square Softbox is ideal for shaping light when capturing portraits or product shots where a flattering key light or highlights are needed.
Profoto RFi Square Softbox 3x3’ (90x90cm) Summary
Ideal for portraits and product photography, the Profoto RFi Softbox 3x3’ (90x90cm) provides the most light shaping control. This softbox is ideal for portrait photographers who need a flattering key light, or a product photographer looking perfectly square highlight with soft edges. These are two of many situations when a square softbox is ideal.
- Creates a soft and flattering light.
- Deeper shape and recessed front for precise control.
- Double-layered diffusers and a highly reflective silver interior.
- Made with high-quality fabrics.
- Color-coded rods and Velcro attachments mean hassle-free assembly and disassembly.
- Requires an RFi Speedring (sold separately). Offered for all major flash brands.
- Use with an optional softgrid or flat front diffuser for even more precise light shaping.
- Designed for years of everyday use.
- Delivered in a labeled soft bag.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.