Profoto OCF Colour Effects Gel pack
The OCF Colour Effects Gel Pack from Profoto includes 20 gels and works with off-camera flash with LED modelling light to extend your creativity through colour based special effects and correction gels.
Profoto OCF Colour Effects Gel Pack Summary
With the Profoto OCF Colour Effects Gel Pack you get a gel wallet including 20 gels for colour effects (Product number: 101039).
Gels are a great addition to your creativity and offer a number of different uses. Color correction gels allow you to blend your flash in a natural way with the ambient light, for example warm coloured interior lights. Or you can create a whole array of colour based special effects with gels. Whatever type of gel you choose, it’s a great addition that will quickly and easily inject colour and creativity into a shoot.
The OCF Gels are pre-cut to fit Profoto off-camera flashes, and mounted in the blink of an eye thanks to a unique and clever snap-on solution. In the OCF Color Effects Gel Pack we have handpicked the most popular colours that give almost the full spectrum of the rainbow. The gel pack requires an OCF Color Gel Starter Kit that includes the actual gel holder.
Only recommended for Profoto off-camera flashes with LED modelling light; B1X, B2 and the former B1. May not be used with D1 and D2 monolight or standard heads. Gels in combination with umbrellas are not compatible with the B2.
- Used for creative coloured light effects
- Pre-cut and labeled for fast and easy use
- Clever snap-on solution
- Comes with a gel wallet
- Requires an OCF Color Gel Starter Kit
- Can be used together with any OCF Light Shaping Tool in our Profoto studio lighting range
What’s in the box
Includes 20 gels: 2 x Rose Pink, 2 x Gold Amber, 2 x Light Lavender, 2 x Just Blue, 2 x Deep Straw, 2 x Chrome Orange, 2 x Scarlet, 2 x Peacock Blue, 2 x Magenta and 2 x Yellow.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Lighting|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.