Profoto Li-Ion Battery for B10 & B10 Plus
The last thing you need when shooting on location is to run out of battery. With a spare Li-Ion battery designed specifically for the B10 you'll get plenty of extra runtime. Fully charged you'll get over 400 extra flashes on full power with the B10 and 200 full-power flashes with the B10 Plus. The battery can be clicked on and off the B10 and B10 Plus in seconds and the charge level indicator on the battery makes it easy to check the charge level. The battery can be recharged quickly with the Profoto Battery Charger 3A and all Profoto batteries are UN-certified so you can take them on a plane in hand-luggage, no matter where you're travelling to.
- Clicks on or off in seconds
- Lithium-Ion battery technology
- Provides over 400 full power flashes with the Profoto B10
- Provides over 200 full power flashes with the Profoto B10 Plus
- Charge level indicator on battery
- Charges in <90 minutes with Battery Charger 3A
- Can be recharged from any charge level
- Can be charged while in use
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flash Head Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.