Profoto Connect TTL Remote - Canon
Profoto Connect is the button-free trigger that integrates your camera and Profoto light – making light shaping easier than ever before.
Profoto Connect TTL Remote - Canon
With Profoto Connect, it’s never been easier to create natural and beautiful light anytime, anywhere. It has no buttons and only three settings: auto, manual and off. In auto, you just point and shoot for a good exposure, because the flash power is calculated automatically. Slide it over to manual, and you can fine-tune the light for even more control, either manually or via the Profoto app. This makes the Profoto Connect the perfect trigger to start with, and to grow with. Regardless if you’re experienced with created light or just stepping into the world of it, you now have natural and beautiful light on demand, and personalized for your needs.
This small, lightweight and carefully designed trigger is compatible with all Profoto AirTTL lights. But most of all, it makes working with the natural and beautiful light from Profoto incredibly easy, letting you focus on what’s important – creating great images.
Auto mode: Point and shoot with automatic flash power
Manual mode: Fine-tune the flash settings
Built-in rechargeable LiPo battery – 30h battery life
 Output power varies with setting in the Profoto app.
 Actual range will vary due to site layout, surrounding materials and other radio transmissions.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Studio Flash Triggers|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.