Profoto Connect Pro for Sony
The easy to use and extremely durable Profoto Connect Pro for Sony cameras is a hot-shoe mount trigger, which gives you total control over your Profoto lights using AirX technology.
Profoto Connect Pro for Sony Summary
The Profoto Connect Pro is remarkably easy to use. Forget the user manual; the large display is intuitive and straightforward with improved TTL group control. Simply slide it on your camera's hot-shoe - and you're ready to go.
It allows instant and complete control of each individual flash setting, viewed on the Connect Pro screen in clean, clear numbers, from your shooting position. So, you can fine-tune at will to get the exact effect you're going for.
This 'over abundance' of control is thanks to Profoto's awarded AirX connectivity which allows you to tailor your workflow to whatever shooting situation you find yourself in.
You can also choose where you receive the information because the group controls on the Connect Pro are mirrored in the Profoto Control app on your iPad, iPhone, or Android smartphone.
And with up to 100 available channels, there will always be a free channel for your lighting setup - even in the largest commercial studios.
Add to that improved battery life and the possibility to use rechargeable batteries, seamless firmware updates via Profoto AirX, and you have a remote that takes connectivity to new heights.
- Control each individual light in absolute numbers straight from the remote.
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air or AirX.
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface.
- Sync and remote control 0.5-300 m (1.5-1000ft) TTL: 0.5-100 m (1.5-330 ft)
- Up to 100 channels.
- TTL group control.
- Switch from TTL Mode to Manual Mode with the automated TTL settings intact – a huge time saver.
- Wireless updates through the Profoto Control app
Profoto Connect Pro for Canon Specifications
|Frequency bands||2.4 GHz|
|Supported Profoto Air functions (Non-TTL)||Sync, Remote control (Air 1 and Air 2)|
|Supported Profoto Air functions (Other versions)||Sync, TTL, HSS, Remote control (Air 1 and Air 2)|
|No of Air channels||100 (1-100)|
|No of remote-control groups per Air channel||6 (A-F).|
|Supported apps for Bluetooth devices||Profoto Control apps|
|Operating range||Flash triggering and remote control up to 300 m (1000 ft). TTL and HSS up to 100 m (330 ft).|
|Power supply||3 x AAA (Lithium, Alkaline or NiMH)|
|Battery capacity||Up to 50 hours|
|Width||51 mm (2.01 in)|
|Length||90 mm (3.54")|
|Height||40 mm (1.58 in)|
|Weight||90 g / 0.20 lb without batteries|
|125 g / 0.28 lb with batteries|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.