PowerVision PowerEgg X Wizard
This product is no longer available
The PowerEgg X Explorer AI Camera & Drone from Power Vision is an AI-enhanced camera and rugged drone
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
PowerVision PowerEgg X Wizard
The PowerEgg X Wizard Waterproof AI Camera & Drone from Power Vision is an AI-enhanced camera and rugged all-weather drone, all packed into a sleek, egg-shaped body. As a stationary AI camera, it can automatically track subjects and professionally film a scene automatically. As a drone, you can utilize the included waterproof housing to film in the rain or near water. Included floats even let you take off from and land on the water. As a handheld camera, you can take it almost anywhere to capture exactly the footage you need. All modes utilize the PowerEgg X Wizard's 3-axis 4K60 stabilizing gimbal, and in handheld/drone modes, you can even record audio to sync with your footage in real time.
AI Camera Mode
When set up as a stationary camera, the PowerEgg X Wizard can utilize PowerVision's multi-angle facial recognition and deep learning technologies to automatically create a professional-style composition. With its 170° field of view, the 3-axis 4K60 gimbal can track a subject and always keep it in the center of the action. It can even remember a subject if they leave and come back into frame. The PowerEgg X Wizard's tracking is designed to work indoors or outside with slow or fast-moving subjects.
Attach the included arms and propellers to transform the PowerEgg X Wizard into a drone that can capture 4K60 aerial footage, even in harsh winds from 18 to 24 mph. The included remote controller works with smartphones up to 2.6 to 3.3" wide, letting you view a real-time 1080p video stream from up to 3.7 miles away. The drone also features automatic obstacle avoidance via front and bottom sensors. It can detect obstacles from up to 65' away, which can protect the drone, bystanders, and allow the PowerEgg X Wizard to land with precision accuracy. On a full battery charge, the PowerEgg X can fly for up to 30 minutes.
Rugged & Waterproof
The PowerEgg X Wizard comes with a waterproof housing and water-landing floats. The housing helps to ensure the PowerEgg X Wizard is safe and protected when flying in the rain or near bodies of water. The floats take it a step further, letting you land and take off from the water itself. The drone can also withstand winds from 18 to 24 mph.
SyncVoice for Real-Time Audio Recording
PowerVision's SyncVoice lets you add sound to your drone footage in real time. Say goodbye to silent aerial footage as you narrate the action through your smartphone or an optional pair of wireless headphones. SyncVoice automatically synchronizes the audio with the captured footage. You can also use SyncVoice when using the PowerEgg X Wizard in AI camera or handheld modes.
The included wrist strap lets you use the PowerEgg X Wizard like a portable handheld camcorder. The 3-axis gimbal features mechanical stabilization to help make sure that your final footage is shake-free.
The PowerEgg X Wizard features a database of gestures that can be used for taking photos, group photos, videos, subject tracking, and more.
Long Camera Battery Life
When using the PowerEgg X as an AI-enhanced or handheld camera, you can enjoy up to 3.5 hours of battery life on a full charge.
The PowerVision app that works with the PowerEgg X Wizard is designed to provide you with quick and easy video editing capabilities, as well as the ability to share footage and images with others.
|PowerEgg X autonomous personal AI camera drone|
|PowerEgg X Tutorial 12 Installing the buoyancy accessories|
Product features in detail
- Waterproof with Water Takeoff & Landing
- 3-Axis 4K60 Stabilizing Gimbal Camera
- Automatic AI Tracking with 170° FOV
- SyncVoice Real-Time Audio Recording
- Intelligent AI Face Recognition
- 30 Minute Max Flight Time
- AI Camera Mode up to 3.5 hours
- Features a handheld mode
|What else is included in the box?|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.