PolarPro Mavic 3 Vivid Collection Filters
The Polar Pro Mavic 3 Filters Vivid Collection for Mavic 3 & Mavic 3 Cine combines ND + Polarisation effects into one glass element with included ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL to reduce shutter speed and cut glare.
Polar Pro Mavic 3 Vivid Collection Filters Summary
The Vivid Collection for the Mavic 3 & Mavic 3 Cine combines two filter effects (ND + Polarization) together into one single glass element. Included in the set are ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL filters to reduce shutter speed and cut glare in bright and reflective conditions to produce stunningly saturated colors. To preserve max flight time and ensure gimbal optimization each filter features a lightweight aerospace aluminum frame. With polarization indicators etched onto the frame, these filters provide pinpoint adjustments to achieve your desired light polarization.
- Precisely engineered for the DJI Mavic 3 and the Mavic 3 Cine.
- Includes ND8/PL, ND16/PL, ND32/PL filters + hard case.
- AirFrame 4.0 - Our lightest and boldest aluminum frame design to date.
- CinemaSeries™ Glass - Featuring a low refractive index, color neutrality, and perfect target transmission. Made in Germany.
- Adventure Assurance™ - Be satisfied with your PolarPro gear throughout your adventures or your money back.
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.