Polaroid Now Mint Instant Camera
This product is no longer available
This mint green Polaroid Now i‑Type is the perfect Instant Camera for point and shoot ease-of-use to keep your memories in classic film forever and features a self-timer, two lens system and double exposure mode.
Sell or Trade-in
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Polaroid Now i‑Type Instant Camera Mint Summary
With a bright design, the Polaroid Now i‑Type Instant Camera Mint Green is the perfect analog instant film camera to keep your memories forever. It comes with autofocus to help you catch life as you live it in that iconic Polaroid instant film format.
Its incredibly simple to get great photos with the Polaroid Now camera, just point and shoot and you can get great results immediately.
- USB rechargeable battery
- Built-in autofocus system for sharper shots
- Close-up and distant subject lenses built-in
- Self timer for selfies and group shots
- Intuitive and enjoyable design camera
Autofocus 2‑lens system
In other words: sharper photos, easily. The Polaroid Now decides which lens is suitable, so you get beautiful portraits in more places, more often — even without the flash.
Built‑in double exposure
Get two frames in the one Polaroid photograph. Dreamy, artistic, and ready to add some drama to your photography.
Sometimes you need proof. Get it with the self-timer. In just one tap, you’ve got 9 seconds to gather your friends and smile.
Whats in the box
- Polaroid Now i‑Type Instant Camera Mint colour
- Neck Strap
- USB charging cable
- Polaroid i‑Type Colour Film
- Polaroid i-Type Color Twin Pack
- Colour 600 film
- Colour 600 film twin pack
- Polaroid B&W i‑Type Film
Polaroid Now i‑Type Instant Camera Mint Specifications
- Dimensions: 94 x 112.2 x 150.2 mm
- Weight: 434 grams without film pack
- Battery: Rechargeable high performance lithium-ion battery 750mAh
- Outer shell: Polycarbonate + ABS plastics
- Lenses: Optical grade Polycarbonate and Acrylic lenses
- Shutter system: Precision step motor for shutter
- Autofocus system via 2 fixed focus zones 0.55m-1.3m, 0.6m-infinity
- Focal length
- Close-up (lens 1) 94.96 mm
- Distance (lens 2) 102.35 mm
- Field of view: 41 degrees vertical, 40 degrees horizontal
- Flash system: Vacuum discharge tube storage
The Polaroid Now range is available in the following colours
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.
Peace of mind with our 6 month warranty
This product has been thoroughly tested by our team of photographers and we are happy to give a 6 month warranty as a result. The number of tests depends on the individual product but we are confident in this product having tested all the major functions. Anything that isn’t as you would expect, we then make a note of and show this in the condition notes on the page.
So you can be confident you are buying a great piece of kit that’s been looked after by a fellow photographer and seen many extraordinary sights, tested by our team of photographers and now looking forward to being set free to capture more great images!