- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Plustek ePhoto Z300 Scanner
The Plustek ePhoto Z300 Scanner is a motorised single sheet photo and document scanner compatible with Windows and Mac, which is quick and easy to use for converting to digital files.
Earn 219 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Plustek ePhoto Z300 Scanner Summary
The Plustek ePhoto Z300 is a motorised-feed, single sheet photo and document scanner. It is specially designed to digitise photos and numerous other flat documents gently, avoiding surface damage.
Featuring a high quality CCD image sensor (with 48-bit colour), the Plustek ePhoto Z300 offers amazing clarity and detail, ideal for colour restoration and image enhancement. The gentle rollers provide a soft media contact and prevent photos from damage.
The Z300 detects and scans photos or documents instantly. Just place your photo or document (receipts, business cards, tickets, etc.) into the sheet feeder, one after another. The Plustek ePhoto Z300 automatically recognises the size of each photo or document and corrects any skew.
The Plustek ePhoto Z300 uses a USB 2.0 interface, is compatible with Windows or Mac OS and comes with the new ePhoto and the powerful Presto Page Manager software. The software’s user interface is intuitive, so scanned images can be quickly edited with variety of adjustment tools and also uploaded and shared to online albums or social media. Easily share via Facebook, Picasa, flickr and Twitter. Plus, scanned documents can easily be turned into searchable PDF format - ideal for many business users.
- Converts your photo prints to digital files quickly and easily
- Automatically scans photos as soon as they are inserted
- Automatic and advanced image adjustment tools
- Easily manage your scans by creating file and photo folders
- Share your scans to Facebook, Google Drive, Flickr, Twitter, Dropbox, and email
- Automatic start, automatic software update and automatic save options
- Supports Windows and Mac OS
- Bundled Software: Plustek ePhoto, NewSoft Presto! PageManager V9
- Dimensions: 289.9mm x 160.6mm x 158mm (11.4 x 6.3 x 6.2")
- Hardware Requirements: Windows PC: 2 GHz Processor or faster, 2 GB RAM main memory (4 GB RAM recommended), 10 GB free space on hard disk drive, DVD drive or internet connection / Mac: 2 GHz Processor or faster (INTEL based processor, NO PowerPC), 2 GB RAM main memory (4 GB RAM recommended), 10 GB free space on hard disk drive, DVD drive or internet connection
- Hardware Resolution: 300 dpi / 600 dpi
- Image Sensor: CCD
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Light Source: LED
- Net Weight: 1.48 Kg (3.26 Lbs)
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS X 10.8.x/ 10.9.x/ 10.10.x/ 10.11.x/ 10.12.x/ 10.13.x/ 10.14.x/ 10.15.x/ 11.x
- Power Supply: 24 Vdc / 0.75 A
- Scan Modes: Colour: Input 48-bit, Output 24-bit, Grayscale: Input 16-bit, Output 8-bit
- Scanning Area (W x L): Min: 1x1", Max: 8.5 x 11.7"
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.