- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Phottix Raja Deep Quick-Folding Softbox 60cm
The Phottix Raja Deep Quick-Folding Softbox 60cm creates a larger light, pops up in seconds and includes an S-Type mount compatible with Phottix Indra and Bowens, as well as most Godox and Interfit flash.
Earn 110 Park Points
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Phottix Raja Deep Quick-Folding Softbox 60cm Summary
Note: All Phottix Raja softboxes are supplied with an S-Type speedring for Phottix Indra / Bowens / Godox. For Elinchrom & Profoto compatibility, please add an additional Raja speedring.
The Phottix Raja series of softboxes open like an umbrella and are ready to use in seconds (yes, seconds). No anxiety. No frustration. No “questionable” language. Pop it open, add the baffle, diffuser and grid - mount on your studio light. Simple. Before you can say “Hail to the King,” you’re ready to shoot. Grid included! Better control your light and prevent unwanted spills.
The Phottix Raja Quick-Folding Softboxes come with a Phottix-compatible S-Type mount making it compatible with Phottix Indra and Bowens lights, as well as most Godox and Interfit studio flash. Interchangeable mounts for Elinchrom and Profoto are available (sold separately)
- Heavy-duty construction
- Uses Phottix’s heat resistant SL Tech material
- Easy to assemble
- 10 sizes and styles
- Interchangeable speed rings for popular lighting brands
- Travel Bag included
- 1x Raja Softbox
- 1x S Mount / Bowens Raja Speedring
- 1x Inner baffle
- 1x Outer diffuser
- 1x Fabric grid
- 1x Carrying bag
Compatible with the Following Speed Rings:
- Raja Speed Ring for Elinchrom (PH82584)
- Raja Speed Ring for Bowens / S-Type Included (PH87306)
- Raja Speed Ring for Balcar / Alien Bees (PH82585)
- Raja Speed Ring for Profoto (PH82586)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Flashgun Accessories|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.