Pentax VM 6x21 WP Monocular
Pentax VM 6x21 WP Monocular Summary
The PENTAX VM 6x21 WP provides an easy grip by either hand and features a newly designed focus mechanism to facilitate focus adjustment by the holding hand. Thanks to a minimum focusing distance of 70 centimeters and a wide focus adjustment range allowing close-range observations, this monocular can be used in a wide range of applications, from magnified views of distant scenery to close-up observations of small objects.
Featuring durable, dependable waterproof construction, both models can be used for outdoor sports events, concerts and theatrical performances, at locations such as beaches and waterfalls, or in the rain.
Pentax VM 6x21 WP Monocular in Detail
Effortless, single-hand operation
Featuring a compact, palm-sized body, this model provides a non-slip, rubber-coated exterior to assure firm hold by either hand. Its seesaw-type focus adjustment mechanism assures easy focusing operation by the holding hand, allowing the user to observe a subject with one hand while trekking or hiking, or while carrying a bag with the other hand.
Bright, clear view
All reflective surfaces of the optical elements and prisms are fully multi-coated to prevent excessive reflection. Coupled with phase coating applied to the roof prism, this model boosts transmissivity and delivers outstanding imaging performance with a bright, sharp, high-contrast view of the subject with minimal flare and ghost images.
Dedicated accessories that greatly expand the usage
Coupling this model with a smartphone using an optional Smartphone Adapter V-SA1* will allow the user to observe a spectacular, magnified view of the subject on the phone's monitor and to capture images on it. Also, by mounting an optional Macro Stand V-MS1, it can be used as a microscope with approximately 18-times magnification to observe an enlarged view of microscopic objects. When the object is dark due to the monocular shadow during observation, you can observe it while illuminating it with the built-in LED light. In addition, using it with the Smartphone Adapter V-SA1 can significantly expand the range of use of the main unit, including the ability to shoot and save super close-up images.
Washable, waterproof body
Featuring waterproof construction* (equivalent to JIS Class 7; protected against immersion to one meter under the water), this model can be rinsed clean with water, and is usable under all weather conditions.
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.