Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 Medium Format Zoom Lens
With an eight blade diaphragm and constant aperture, the medium format Pentax SMC FA 645 45-85mm f/4.5 zoom lens will capture smooth bokeh and can be operated in manual or autofocus modes easily.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 5240034M
Earn 999 Park Points
Finance available - See options
This lens is compatible with both film and digital Pentax 645 cameras. The 55mm f/2.8 incorporates high-performance, hybrid aspherical optical element in its optics which delivers exceptional image-resolving power with outstanding brightness levels even at the edges. You'll also find that this lens is dustproof and weather sealed, to ensure that this lens performs superbly in outdoor settings, even in rain or mist or at locations prone to water splashes or spray.
- Designed for both PENTAX film and digital 645 cameras
- Dustproof and Weather sealed (AW)
- Super Direct-drive Motor (SDM)
- Quick-Shift system
- Aero-Bright and SP coatings
incorporating High-Performance, Hybrid spherical optical element in its optics, this new standard lens offers exceptional image-resolving power with outstanding brightness levels even at the edges, while compensating aberrations to Minimum. all lens Characteristics are optimised for digital photography: for instance, flare and ghost images are minimised by applying exclusive lens coatings to optical elements and employing int-reflection metals for the interior of the lens barrel. is the result, this lens can bring out the full potential of the PENTAX 645D medium-format digital SLR camera.
versatile standard lens
When mounted on the PENTAX 645D camera body, this standard lens offers focal length of 4.5mm (n the 5mm format), which produces in angle of view close to that of the human eye. is the result, t can be used for many different kinds of subjects and applications, including landscapes and portraits.
Dependable dust-proof, weather-resistant construction
Using seven special seals, the lens' dust-proof, weather-resistant construction effectively prevents the intrusion of dust and water to the lens interior. By coupling this lens with the PENTAX 645D camera body, the user is assured of durable, Reliable digital SLR camera system that performs superbly in outdoor settings, even in rain or mist or at locations prone to water splashes or spry.
PENTAX plans to use the "W" (all weather) designation in the product name of all dust-proof, weather-resistant medium-format interchangeable lenses to be marketed in the future.
bright coating to dramatically improve image description in backlight
The lens is treated with PENTAX-original bright coating, which delivers brilliant, High-quality images by preventing annoying flare and ghost images more effectively than ever before. Born is the fruit of PENTAX's advanced technology, this exclusive coating effectively reduces lens reflectance and greatly increases light transmittance.
Rounded diaphragm to produce beautiful bokeh
This is the first PENTAX medium-format interchangeable lens to features completely rounded diaphragm.
Smooth, Quiet sDM autofocus mechanism
The sDM (Supersonic Direct-drive Motor) autofocus mechanism operates smoothly and Quietly Using the supersonic motor installed inside the lens barrel.
SP coating to block dust and dirt
The front surface of the lens is treated with PENTAX-original SP (special Protect) coating, which applies in exclusive fluorine compound to the lens surface through your deposition process. This SP coating not only effectively repels dust, water and grease, but also makes it easy to wipe off fingerPrints and cosmetics.
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: 645 Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 81|
|Length (mm): 68|
|Weight (g): 416|
|Distance scale: Yes|
|DoF scale: Yes|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 55 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 55|
|Maximum magnification: 0.17|
|Maximum aperture (number): 2.8|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 55|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.5|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 9|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This 'standard' focal length lens has a high level of image quality and is ideal for a whole range of different subjects and applications, including landscapes and portraits.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.