Pentax K-70 With 18-50mm DC WR RE And DA 50-200mm ED WR Lens Kit
This product is no longer available
This DSLR lens kit gives you all of the zoom reach to get started with the K-70 camera and includes the 18-55mm WR plus the 50-200mm WR, sporting Pentax''s first Hybrid AF system and full HD video.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Pentax K-70 - 18-50mm & 50-200mm Digital SLR Camera SUMMARY
- Features Pentax's first Hybrid AF system with super-high-sensitivity shooting at ISO 102,400
- Newly developed accelerator unit performs high-level noise processing
- New timer exposure mode extends exposure up to 20 minutes in Bulb mode
- 24.24MP CMOS image sensor for high-speed 14-bit image data readout
- PRIME MII imaging engine
- Full HD video and new aperture control function for consistent lighting under varying lighting conditions
- 4K Interval Movie Mode
- High-precision SAFOX X AF sensor module with 11 sensors, with 9 cross-type sensors in the centre
- High-speed shutter up to 1/6000 of a second
- Accurate, fast focusing at minimum brightness levels as low as -3 EV
- Select-area Expansion function automatically refocuses moving subjects
- Autofocus Hold function
- Up to 6fps continuous shooting
- Anti-aliasing filter-free optical design
- Pixel Shift Resolution System - switchable anti-aliasing filter simulator for reduce moir©
- 77-segment multi-pattern metering system for high-precision light metering
- Optical viewfinder with almost 100% field of view and 0.95x magnification
- Outdoor-friendly vari-angle 3" 921k-dot TFT LCD monitor with air-gapless construction and adjustable brightness
- Red-lit monitor display function for low-light situations such as astronomical photography
- ASTRO TRACER mode simplifies advanced astronomical photography with optional Pentax O-GPS1 GPS unit
- Built-in shake-reduction mechanism produces effect equivalent to around 4.5 shutter steps
- Self-timer function which even works in the Continuous AF (AF-C) mode
- Pair of e-dials for efficient control of the Pentax-invented hyper operating system
- Dust Removal mechanism to shake dust from the surface of the CMOS image sensor
- Clarity control and Skin Tone correction functions
- Customisable function options
- Selection of imaging tools such as Custom Images, Digital Filters, and Scene Modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi for smartphone operation
- Compact, dustproof, and weather-resistant design
- Newly designed grip
- Redesigned mode dial and control buttons on top and rear panels for improved handling and operation
- Operating temperature down to -10°C
- Up to 480 images on one battery charge
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.