Pentax K-3 II Digital SLR camera + 18-55mm WR lens
This product has been discontinued.
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
A well specced up DSLR from Pentax, the K-3 II boasts; 24MP sensor with anti-aliasing filter, an advanced anti-moire function, a new anti-shake mechanism with an extra-wide compensation range of as much as 4.5 steps. A new pixel shift resolution system delivering super-high resolution images. Sensitivity is up from the K-3 to 51,200 ISO. A new SAFOX II AF module with 27 points and 8.3fps continuous shooting are also part of this impressive package.
Bolstering this already strong range of features, the K-3 II packs 92 protection seals, a stainless steel chassis with a magnesium alloy body, as well as built-in GPS which ties in with Google Earth to keep trails of your photos. An electronic compass displays the camera s direction on the LCD monitor and the Astrotracer function simplifies tracing and photographing celestial shots.
Connectivity is key for camera s these days, and the K-3 II doesn't disappoint, with Pentax's Flu card offering smartphone, tablet and computer Wi-Fi remote control.
- 24.35 megapixels CMOS sensor
- New-generation PENTAX-original shake reduction mechanism
- High-precision, SAFOX 11 sensor module with 27-point AF system
- High-precision exposure control with PENTAX Real-Time Scene Analysis System
- High-speed continuous shooting with a top speed of approximately 8.3 images per second
- Optical viewfinder with nearly 100-percent field of view
- Full HD movie recording with an array of creative tools
- Built-in GPS module
- 3.2" LCD monitor
- Compact, solid body with dustproof, weather-resistant construction
- Dual SD card slots
A very well equipped DSLR from Pentax with features lacking from other camera s in it's sector, a strong contender representing great value for money.
GPS & Compass features
Full metal construction
This product is offered for sale under a selective distribution agreement
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.