Pentax K-1 Mk II DSLR Camera + HD 35mm F2 lens kit
K-1 Mk II + HD 35mm F2 lens kit
PENTAX K-1 MARK II DSLR CAMERA + 35MM F2 HDLENS SUMMARY
As the flagship camera in the Pentax K-series, the Pentax K-1 Mark II provides stellar performance and exceptional image quality. This full-frame upgrade of the Pentax K-1 35mm DSLR camera includes excellent super-high-sensitivity imaging performance and much-improved ease of use to accommodate a wider range of subjects and scenes. It has a new version of the Pixel Shift Resolution feature (SRII), producing amazing colours, noise reduction and details in super-high resolution images, whatever the light conditions.
The K-1 Mark II also comes equipped with a host of features and functions designed to enhance the photographer's creativity and comfort:
- 36.4 MP Full Frame sensor
- Incredible noise reduction at high-sensitivity range - up to ISO 819200
- In-body 5-axis, 5-stop Shake Reduction II (SRII) image stabilisation
- Newly incorporated accelerator unit with the PRIME IV imaging engine
- Dynamic Pixel Shift Resolution mode, allowing the capture of super-high-sensitivity images in handheld shooting
- Sturdy construction: magnesium-alloy body, dust-proof, weather resistant, cold resistant to -10°C
- Tilting LCD monitor
- High speed continuous shooting – up to 70 images at 4.4 images per second
- Full HD movie clips (1920 x 1080 pixels; 60i/30p frame rate) recorded in H.264 format
- 4K time-lapse (interval movie) mode
- Built-in GPS module with log, enabling cutting edge software such as ASTRO TRACER
- Dual SD card slots
HD PENTAX-FA 35MM F2 LENS
A single-focus, wide-angle lens for use with K-mount digital SLR cameras, featuring latest lens coatings to further upgrade image quality
1. HD COATING TO ENHANCE IMAGING POWER
After a thorough review of the lens coatings applied to the popular smc PENTAX-FA35mm F2 AL, PENTAX applied the latest HD Coating* to this lens. Compared to conventional multi-layer coatings, this high-performance, multi-layer coating reduces average reflectance and improves light transmittance to deliver extra-clear, high-contrast images free of flare and ghost images, even in demanding lighting conditions such as backlighting.
* HD stands for High Definition.
2. SP COATING TO REPEL STAINS
Applied to the lens's front surface, the SP (Super Protect) Coating is highly repellent to water and grease, making it easy to wipe off any stains. This frees the photographer from worries in outdoor photography.
3. NEW EXTERIOR DESIGN TO MATCH LATEST DIGITAL SLR MODELS
While retaining the overall size of the original smc PENTAX-FA35mmF2AL, this lens features a totally new exterior design, similar to that of the latest DA- and D FA-series lenses. This new appearance makes this single-focus lens a perfect partner for latest K-series digital SLR models. Since this lens retains the aperture ring, it also accommodates many of the functions provided by film-format SLR cameras and older K-mount digital SLR models, making it possible to enjoy photography using a greater range of cameras.
4. EASY-TO-USE STANDARD LENS
When mounted on a PENTAX digital SLR camera body, this lens provides a moderately wide 35mm angle of view with a full-frame model, or a standard 53.5mm angle of view with an APS-C-format model. Since it provides a natural perspective similar to that of the naked eye, it can be used as a multi-purpose standard lens in a wide range of applications, including snap-shooting, scenic photography and portraiture. It also features a minimum focusing distance of 0.3 meters.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Digital SLR Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: N/A|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): N/A|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): N/A|
|Custom white balance: N/A|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 216|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): 686|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|JPEG quality levels: N/A|
|Live view: N/A|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: N/A|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: N/A|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: N/A|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: N/A|
|Number of white balance presets: N/A|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: N/A|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: N/A|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: N/A|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): N/A|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.