- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Pentax Eyepiece SMC XW 16.5
The Pentax Eyepiece SMC XW 16.5 provides a particularly wide field of view when using telescopes for exciting observation of nebulae and star clusters with high-quality images, thanks to an advanced optical system.
Earn 549 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
Pentax Eyepiece SMC XW 16.5 Summary
Particularly large field of view
The two new eyepieces of the XW series have the largest field of view in the series at 85°. In combination with an eye relief of 20 mm, they provide a particularly wide field of view for exciting observation of nebulae and star clusters.
High-quality optics for exceptional image quality
The new eyepieces feature an optical system with 7 elements in 5 groups that surpasses the conventional XW series to deliver sharp star images right to the edge of the field of view. The high-performance optics consist of lanthanum glass elements with high refractive power and particularly low dispersion, which produce a balanced image with minimal aberrations. It is specially designed to reduce the annoying blackout effect by effectively compensating for the spherical aberration of the pupil.
PENTAX original multi-coating for outstanding light transmission
All lens surfaces that come into contact with the air are treated with the original multi-coating, while all laminated surfaces are treated with the innovative partial coating to achieve light transmission of more than 90 per cent (an astonishing 96 per cent at 550nm) across the visible light spectrum.
Advanced light-shielding technology for improved image contrast
Thanks to PENTAX's advanced computer simulation technology, the XW series features a lightshielding diaphragm in the most effective position to dramatically reduce internal reflections and provide a brighter, higher contrast image.
Weatherproof construction for all-weather viewing
The XW Series features a JIS Class 4* weatherproof construction that allows use even in drizzle or nighttime dew.
|Figures in parentheses are the|
|distance from the viewing rubber|
|Apparent Angle of View||85°|
|Weatherproof||JIS class 4 equivalent (splash-proof)|
|Diameter & Length||76mm×142mm|
|inch||3.0in. x 5.6in.|
|Weight (+/- 5%)||745g|
|Accessories||Eyepiece lens cap,Objective lens cap|
|Offer Category: N/A|
|Offer Product Type: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Please note that, due to calculations, your monthly repayment may differ very slightly from what you were expecting. Please check your monthly repayment figure before proceeding
Missed or late payments will result in fees and additional interest on your loan and can also affect your credit file and your ability to obtain credit in the future.
Credit is subject to status, UK only, 18+
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Duologi.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.