Pentax AF 540 FGZ II Flashgun
AF540FGZ II auto flash units for PENTAX lens-interchangeable digital cameras, featuring weather-resistant construction and LED light for movie and still-image recording
AF540FGZII is a weather-resistant auto flash unit for PENTAX lens interchangeable digital camera with a maximum guide number of 54 at ISO 100/m. This unit is designed to provide solid, dependable operation even under harsh outdoor conditions including rain and fog.
Dependable weather-resistant construction for demanding outdoor shooting
With 28 seals applied to crucial parts of the unit body including the hotshoe, these flash units feature highly dependable weather-resistant construction. By coupling one of them with a camera body and a lens that feature the same weather-resistant construction, the user can create a highly reliable weather-resistant digital imaging system that assures solid performance even in harsh outdoor conditions, such as in the rain or at locations subject to splashes and dust.
LED light convenient for movie and still-image recording
Both models incorporate a newly designed, high-intensity fixed-light LED light in their body. This white LED light comes in handy not only for close-distance movie recording, but also for still-image shooting requiring extended exposures. It also functions as a catch light in portraiture and an AF assist light in the dark.*
* The AF assist light function is available with 645D, K-r, K-5, K-30, K-5 II, K-5 II s, K-50 and K-500 camera bodies. The camera's firmware must be updated to the latest version to support this function.
User-friendly function settings
The user can customize the flash operation by presetting as many as nine different flash functions to their preference, including the on/off of the catch-light function using the LED light and the choice of the flash discharge mode in still-image shooting.
Versatile flash control system
Both models provide a variety of flash discharge modes,** ranging from the advanced P-TTL auto flash mode in which the flash's preliminary emission is detected by the camera's light sensor to accurately control the main discharge level for proper exposure, to manual flash, high-shutter-speed synchronization and wireless P-TTL auto flash.
** Available flash discharge modes may vary depending on the camera body in use.
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.