Pentax AF 201 FG Flashgun
1. Compact body, with dependable dustproof, weather-resistant design for outdoor shooting
This auto flash unit has a compact, well-balanced body ideal for use with PENTAX K-series digital SLR cameras and
the smaller, lighter Q-series lens-interchangeable models. Thanks to 18 seals applied in crucial parts of the body
including the hotshoe, it features a highly dependable dustproof, weather-resistant construction. When paired with a
dustproof, weather-resistant camera body and lens, it assures solid performance, even in harsh outdoor conditions
such as rain and dust.
2. Bounce flash function up to a 135-degree tilt angle
The flash head can be adjusted vertically to 10 different angles (-10, 0, 30, 45, 60, 75, 90, 105, 120 and 135 degrees)
for bounce flash operation. By bouncing the flash discharge off the ceiling or wall during indoor shooting, the user can
soften the subject's shadow to create more natural, true-to-life portraiture.
3. Simplified, dial-access operation
This flash unit features a simplified operating system that lets the user start flash photography instantly by turning the
discharge mode dial, which double-functions as the ON/OFF switch. In addition to the OFF position, this dial provides
a choice of four discharge modes: P-TTL auto flash with leading-curtain synchronization and P-TTL auto flash with
trailing-curtain synchronization, in both of which the flash's preliminary emission is detected by the camera's light
sensor to accurately control the main discharge level for proper exposure; and manual flash with full discharge and
manual flash with 1/4-level discharge.
4. Other features
Built-in wide-angle panel that slides out to cover 20mm angle of view (in 35mm format)
|Offer Category: Studio Lighting|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Fit Flashguns|
|Guide number: N/A|
|Pan/tilt Head: N/A|
|Zoom head: N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.