Pentax 6.5x21 Papilio II
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission.
These compact, inverted porro-prism models feature a durable dual-axis, single body design with synchronized IPD adjustment and full multi-coating for better light transmission. Aspherical lens elements give you edge-to-edge sharpness. They are a perfect "utility" companion for a multitude of applications.
The Papilio is a unique binocular. Of course it's a fine and compact companion on nature trails and holidays, but when your interests are flowers, insects, bugs or butterflies the Papilio turns out to be an indispensable instrument. No other binocular combines fine handling and easy viewing with an unsurpassed close focus of only 50cm! You can observe nature in its natural habitat without disturbing or missing the finest detail.
- New fully multi-coated optics
- Close focus to 50cm for macro observation, unique in the market
- Aspherical lens elements providing edge-to-edge sharpness
- High Quality BaK4 prism to enhance transmission and resolution
- Dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eye-piece IPD adjustment
- Rubber covered body provides protection and grip
- Twist-up eyecups
- Fine diopter adjustment and fast and easy central fine-focusing
|Offer Category: Optics|
|Offer Product Type: Binoculars|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Scope Close focus (m): N/A|
|Scope Eyerelief (mm): N/A|
|Focal length (mm): N/A|
|Scope Lens coating: N/A|
|Max magnification: N/A|
|Min magnification: N/A|
|Scope Objective lens (mm): N/A|
|Scope Type: N/A|
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.