Pentax 645Z Medium Format Camera Body
With a large 51.4MP medium format CMOS sensor the Pentax 645Z camera produces exceptional, true to life images and full HD video, with tilting LCD monitor, magnesium alloy body and dual SD card slots.
Pentax 645Z - Body Only
Distinct Format. Unmistakable Brilliance.
Following on from the Pentax 645D launched in 2010, the new 645Z has retained some of the features such as the weather-resistant, dustproof construction and the general look and feel of the camera. However, much has changed with a newly designed, large CMOS image sensor with 51.4 effective megapixels; a tiltable, high-resolution LCD monitor; a state-of-the-art AF system with a live-view function; a high-precision exposure control system; and a more durable, dependable shutter unit. When using the 645Z, you'll also find it responds much faster to your commands and that the camera features full HD movie recording.
- CMOS Sensor 51.4 MP (43.8x32.8mm)
- New AF module with 27 AF Points
- High precision exposure control RGB 86K pixels
- Quick response (continuous shooting 3fps)
- Full HD Video
For those looking for the highest level of creativity and image quality, the 645Z is certainly worth considering, with the image results being very true to life.
Exceptional image quality with 51.4 million pixels
Quick response time
Live View and a tiltable LCD monitor
weather-resistant and dustproof construction
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Medium Format Cameras|
|Model: Pentax 645Z|
|AE Bracketing: 5 stops|
|Autofocus Modes: Live View|
|Articulated Screen: Tilting|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Battery: Battery Pack|
|Built-in flash: N/A|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 650|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 3.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: N/A|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 51|
|Environmental Sealing: Freezeproof|
|Exposure compensation: 5 stops|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): N/A|
|Focal length (equiv.): N/A|
|Focal length multiplier: 0.80|
|Flash modes: slow sync|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 117|
|Length (mm): 123|
|Width (mm): 156|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 1550|
|Image ratio w:h: 04:03|
|Camera Image stabilization: No|
|ISO: AUto, ISO 100 - 204800|
|JPEG quality levels: Superfine, fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: Pentax 645|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 204800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Max resolution: 8256 x 6192|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): 1/4000|
|Maximum aperture: N/A|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum ISO: 100|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): N/A|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): 30|
|Metering modes: Spot|
|Number of focus points: 27|
|Number of white balance presets: 10|
|Optical zoom multiplier: N/A|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: 5376 x 4032|
|Processor: PRIME III|
|Remote control: Yes|
|Screen dots: 1037000|
|Screen size: 3.2″|
|Screen type: LCD|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 53.00|
|Sensor size: Medium format|
|Sensor type: CMOS|
|Storage types: SD|
|Subject / scene modes: N/A|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: DSLR|
|Uncompressed format: RAW + TIFF|
|Camera USB: USB 3.0 (5 GBit/sec)|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: 98%|
|Viewfinder magnification: 0.62|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: Optical|
|Video formats: MPEG-4|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: 1920 x 1080 (60i, 50i, 30p, 25p, 24p), 1280 x 720 (60p, 50p, 30p, 25p,24p)|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.