- Call us: 01444 237070
- Contact Us
- Sign In / Register
Pentax 10-17mm HD f3.5-4.5 DA ED Fisheye lens
A fish-eye zoom lens for use with K-mount digital SLR camera s, featuring the latest HD Coating to further upgrade image quality, and a totally redesigned body
Earn 449 Park Points
Finance available See options
Trade in & Trade up
Looking to trade in your photo equipment? Get a quote now!
HD PENTAX-DA FISH-EYE10-17mm lens F3.5-4.5 ED
A fish-eye zoom lens for use with K-mount digital SLR cameras,featuring the latest HD Coating to further upgrade image quality, and a totally redesigned body.
1. HD Coating to enhance imaging power
After a thorough review of lens coatings, PENTAX applied HD Coating — PENTAX’s latest multi-layer coating — to the lens. Compared to conventional multi-layer coatings, this high-performance, multi-layer coating reduces average reflectance in the visible light range by more than 50 percent and improves light transmittance, to minimize the adverse effects of flare and ghost images even in demanding lighting conditions such as backlighting. This zoom lens also incorporates an Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element to effectively compensate for chromatic aberration for extra-clear, high-contrast images.
2. Zoom range covering the fish-eye angle
When mounted on a PENTAX digital SLR camera body, this zoom lens provides a 180-degree diagonal angle of view in the APS-C format at a focal length of 10mm to deliver eye-catching fish-eye images. Since the angle of view shifts dramatically with a slight change of focal length, the photographer can easily create visual expressions typical of an ultra-wide-angle lens, such as exaggerated perspective, deformed subjects and a pan-focus effect to capture the entire image field in focus
3. New exterior design to match the latest SLR
While retaining the overall size of the original smc PENTAX-DA10-17mm F3.5-4.5ED (IF), this zoom lens features a totally new exterior design, similar to that of the latest DA- and D FA-series lenses. This new appearance also makes it a perfect partner for the newest K-series digital SLR models. Although it is an ultra-wide-angle zoom lens, it has been designed to be extremely compact and lightweight. The removeable lens hood allows for nearly circular fish-eye images to expand the range of photographic expressions, when mounted on a PENTAX K-1 or PENTAX K-1 Mark II camera body.
4. SP coating to repel stains
SP (Super Protect) Coating, highly repellent to water, grease and dirt, has been applied to the lens’s front surface using a PENTAX-exclusive fluorine deposition process, making it easy to wipe off any stains such as fingerprints. This frees the photographer from worries in outdoor photography.
5. Other features
Quick-Shift Focus System, to provide instant shift to manual-focus operation after locking the subject in focus during AF operation by pressing the shutter-release button halfway down; usable at any time during AF operation
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Pentax Lenses K mount|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): 19595|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: N/A|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: N/A|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: N/A|
|Maximum magnification: N/A|
|Maximum aperture (number): N/A|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: N/A|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (number): N/A|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: N/A|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Lens Level: N/A|
|Best For: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Thinking of choosing finance?
Finance is a great way to spread the cost of your purchase. To make it easy we’ve teamed up with Deko whose technology lets you apply for and complete a loan application quickly, easily and informatively.
Deko is a credit broker, not a lender. Deko’s secure technology helps put you in touch with lenders whose finance options are best suited for you and your purchase.
Simply add the items you love to your basket. Once you are at the checkout select the finance option that suits you and choose Deko. The quick application form is simple and should take no more than a couple of minutes to complete and you will receive a decision instantly. Easy!
Use our finance calculator to check the impact of various loan values, terms and interest rates on the total amount you need to pay and the monthly repayments.
Check your eligibility
You will only be considered for finance if you:
- Are at least 18 years old
- You have a gross annual income each year of more than £5,000
- Are a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits
- You are not currently bankrupt, subject to an Individual Voluntary Agreement (IVA), or have any County Court Judgments (CCJs)
- Provide an email address so your documentation can be emailed to you.
Park Cameras Limited is a credit broker, not a lender and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 720279). We do not charge you for credit broking services. We will introduce you exclusively to finance products provided by Omni Captial Ltd.
The Deko platform is provided by Pay4Later Ltd, t/a Deko which acts as a credit broker, not a lender and does not charge you for credit broking services. Pay4Later Limited is registered in England and Wales (company number 06447333) and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (register number 728646). For more information please go to www.dekopay.com/support or visit www.dekopay.com.
Find out more about paying with finance here and Deko terms here
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Added to basketx
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging and accessories. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order. Lenses are optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements and optically clear. There may be light dust present that will not effect the imagery.
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.
*All of our used items are listed with the accesories that are included. If they are not listed then they will not be supplied at eh epoint of purchase.