Peak Design Cuff Ash Wrist Strap
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: 9369851N
Earn 24 Park Points
Peak Design Cuff Ash Wrist Strap
Total peace of mind in a tiny, low-profile package. The all-new Cuff is the most elegant, unobtrusive way to protect your camera from accidental drops. Quickly and securely connects to any camera, binoculars, or other device using our unique Anchor Link system. Wrist loop magnetically locks in the open position, or comfortably cinches down on your wrist for added security. New all-custom aluminum hardware. When not in use, Cuff stores as a bracelet for quick accessibility.
Product features in detail
Anodized aluminum adjuster locks Cuff in an open position or cinches to your wrist.
Adjustable magnet lets you wear Cuff as a bracelet when not in use.
SLIMMER ANCHOR CORDS
Thinner Anchor cords fit through more camera strap eyelets, yet still hold 200 lbs (90kg) each.
NEW ANCHOR SHAPE
Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
Strap has increased durability, smoothness, and twist resistance.
Premium materials and redesigned touch/stress points.
STORES AS A BRACELET
When not using Cuff, keep it handy (literally) by wrapping it around your wrist and wearing it as a bracelet with the adjustable magnetic clasp.
KEEP OPEN OR CINCHED
New adjuster hardware lets you keep Cuff locked in an open loop so you can easily fit your hand through. Pull the adjuster to cinch Cuff around your wrist for more security.
AUTOMATIC DROP PROTECTION
If you drop your camera, Cuff automatically cinches down on your wrist, which in turn will warm the cockles of your heart.
NOT JUST FOR CAMERAS
Connect Cuff to binoculars, GoPros, rangefinders, tools, and more.
PREMIUM materials & BUILD
ULTRALIGHT AND COMPACT
Keep Cuff on your camera, on your wrist, or in your pocket. Cuff uses ultralight materials and hardware for total security with a minimal footprint.
Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
FITS (ALMOST) ALL
Cuff's wrist loop can fit palms that are over 5 in (13 cm) wide. Them's some big hands right there.
|Offers: Price Drop|
|Offer Category: Bags & Cases|
|Offer Product Type: Straps and Belts|
|Height (mm): N/A|
|Length (mm): N/A|
|Width (mm): N/A|
|Internal height (mm): N/A|
|Internal length (mm): N/A|
|Internal width (mm): N/A|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Laptop section: N/A|
|Bag Material: N/A|
|Personal section: N/A|
|Tripod connection: N/A|
|Bag Type: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.