Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S. Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241560F
Earn 178 Park Points
Panasonic Lumix 45-150mm Micro four thirds Telephoto lens
Featuring the high mobility thanks to the ultra-compact size and lightweight, the new LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens offers a versatile zoom range of 45-150 mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90-300mm) suitable for impressive telephoto shot of sports or animals which are physically difficult to come close utilizing rich depth of the field.
Comprising of 12 elements in 9 groups, 1 UHR (Ultra High Refractive Index) lens and 2 aspherical lenses in the LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. achieves uniform descriptiveness from the center to the corners for high optical performance while maintaining its size compact.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical image Stabilizer), which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low-lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm/F4.0-5.6 ASPH./MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates superior inner focus system, which enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life-size magnification to infinity. The inclusion of stepping motor makes the focusing action smooth and silent for use in both photo and video recording. When mounted on the cameras of LUMIX G, users can take advantage of the high-speed, high-precision Contrast AF system.
The 7 aperture blades consists a circular aperture diaphragm and produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas even shooting at large aperture. The new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.
A Compact and lightweight Telephoto Zoom Lens
2 Aspherical Lenses and 1 UHR Lens
MEGA O.I.S. for Steady framing at Telephoto Shooting
High-speed and Silent AF with Inner Focus System
7 Blades Circular Aperture Diaphragm for Smoothly Defocused Background
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-150mm f/4-5.6 ASPH MEGA O.I.S. Lens Specifications
Lens construction elements in 9 groups ( Aspherical lenses , UHR lens)
Nano Surface coating -
Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
Optical image Stablzer Yes (MeGA O..S.)
Focal Length f=45-50mm (5mm camera equivalent 90-00mm)
Aperture Type 7 Diaphragm blades / circular aperture Diaphragm
Maximum Aperture F4.0(wide) - F5.6(TeLe)
Minimum Aperture F
Closest focusing distance 0.9m / .0ft
Maximum magnification Approx. 0.7x / 0.5x (5mm camera equivalent)
Dagonal angle of view 7(wide) to 8.(TeLe)
Filter Size φ5mm / .05n
Max. Diameter φ6mm / .44n
Overall Length Approx. 7mm / .9n (from the tp of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
Weight [g] Approx. 00g (excludng lens cap and lens rear cap)
Weight [oz] Approx. 7.oz (excludng lens cap and lens rear cap)
Standard accessories Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 62|
|Length (mm): 73|
|Weight (g): 200|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 45 - 150 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: Yes|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 150|
|Maximum magnification: 0.17|
|Maximum aperture (number): 4|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 45|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.9|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: N/A|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
This compact and lightweight telephoto zoom lens offers great reach and is equivalent to 90-300mm in 35mm terms.
- A Compact and Lightweight Telephoto Zoom Lens
- 2 Aspherical Lenses and 1 UHR Lens
- MEGA O.I.S. for Steady Framing at Telephoto Shooting
- High-speed and Silent AF with Inner Focus System
- 7 Blades Circular Aperture Diaphragm for Smoothly Defocused Background
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.