Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH Power O.I.S. Lens
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241355P
Earn 349 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. Standard Zoom Lens SUMMARY
|Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH POWER O.I.S. FEATURES|
The excellent Panasonic Lumix G Vario 12-60mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. POWER O.I.S. is a micro four thirds standard zoom lens with a focal length of 12-60mm (24-120mm - 35mm equivalent). It can be used as a wide angle or a telephoto lens and as such is perfectly suited for both portrait and landscape photography, as well as everything in between.
It has a minimum aperture of F22 and maximum apertures of F3.5 (wide) and F5.6 (telephoto). It is comprised of 11 lens elements in 9 groups, with 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) lens, which minimises chromatic and spherical aberrations. It incorporates a circular aperture diaphragm with 7 blades which produces smooth and attractive bokeh.
It uses a POWER O.I.S. system which reduces camera shake and is compatible with the Dual I.S. feature of certain Panasonic cameras, which utilises sensor-shift type image stabilisation.
The G Vario f3.5-5.6 ASPH has a compact form and is both splash and dust-resistant, so performs exceptionally well in travel and outdoor situations.
|What else is included in the box?|
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: N/A|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 66|
|Length (mm): 71|
|Weight (g): 210|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 12 - 60 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: Yes|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 60|
|Maximum magnification: 0.27|
|Maximum aperture (number): 3.5|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 12|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.2|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 3 aspherical + 1 ED elements|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.