Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens Black
The black Panasonic Lumix G 25mm ASPH lens provides a 50mm equivalent with fast f/1.7 bright aperture and advanced optics including aspherical and ultra high refractive elements for crisp sharp images.view full description
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P241098C
Earn 149 Park Points
Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 ASPH Lens Summary
- 25mm Micro Four Thirds lens (35mm equivalent focal length of 50mm)
- Ideal for Panasonic Lumix Mirrorless Cameras
- Focal length the most similar to what the human eye sees.
- f/1.7 is a fast aperture well suited to low light conditions
- 8 lens elements in 7 groups
Panasonic Lumix G 25mm f/1.7 Lens Features in Detail
The Basis for Artwork
Give your photos a beautiful depth of field effect for more impressive, creative shots. This high-speed F1.7 lens makes it possible. Together with the 25mm focal distance (35mm camera equivalent: 50mm), which is nearly the same viewing angle and sense of perspective as the human eye, this lens is ideal for both portraits and scenery as you would like for them to be seen – with a clear subject and outstanding colour rendering.
HD Video Support perfect video-recording
With HD video support any user has everything they need for recording with their LUMIX camera. Not only does it perform smooth aperture changes so there are no sudden jumps in exposure, it also boasts a silent design for enhanced capture of the scene’s audio. What’s more, it offers excellent tracking performance – so you won’t miss a moment of the action.
8 elements in 7 groups:
- 2 aspherical lenses
- 1 Ultra High Refractive Index lens
Aspherical (ASPH) lenses reduce size and weight, effectively preventing spherical and distortion aberration.
Ultra-high refractive index (UHR) lenses improve optical performance, reduce size and weight, and achiev uniform image quality from the center to the edges of the image.
The High-speed f/.7 lens offers beautiful bokeh effect for more impressive, creative shots. Together with the 50mm focal distance (35mm camera equivalent) which is almost the same viewing angle and sense of perspective of human eyes, this lens is ideal for portraits or scenery.
UHR (Ultra High Refractive index) Lens
The UHR (Ultra High Refractive index) Lens and spherical lenses achieve unformed description from the centre to the edges.
41fps drive capability
The lens is compatible with the sensor driver a maximum 41 fps* to take maximum advantage of cameras with High-speed F. in inner focus drive system and stepping motor for smooth, silent operation work with the camera's High-speed, High-precision contrast F for both photo and Video recording.
*Sensor drive performance depending on the camera.
PANASONIC LUMIX G 25MM F/1.7 ASPH LENS BLACK SPECIFICATIONS
8 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses, 1 UHR lens)
Micro Four Thirds mount
25mm (35mm camera equivalent 50mm)
7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
Closest Focusing Distance
Approx. 0.14x / 0.28x (35mm camera equivalent)
Diagonal Angle of View
Approx. 125g (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)
|Offer Category: Camera Lenses|
|Offer Product Type: Micro Four Thirds Lenses|
|Aperture ring: N/A|
|Constant Aperture: Yes|
|Lens CIPA Image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Diameter (mm): 61|
|Length (mm): 52|
|Weight (g): 125|
|Distance scale: N/A|
|DoF scale: N/A|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Focus distance limiter: N/A|
|Focal length: 25 mm|
|Focus method: N/A|
|Filter Thread: N/A|
|Full time manual: N/A|
|Hood supplied: Yes|
|Lens Image stabilization: N/A|
|Lens mount: N/A|
|Lens Materials: N/A|
|Maximum focal length: 25|
|Maximum magnification: 0.14|
|Maximum aperture (number): 1.7|
|Maximum aperture (text): N/A|
|Max Format size: N/A|
|Minimum focal length: 25|
|Lens Minimum focus distance (m): 0.25|
|Minimum aperture (number): 22|
|Minimum aperture (text): N/A|
|Motor type: N/A|
|Number of diaphragm blades: 7|
|Power zoom: N/A|
|Special elements / coatings: 2 aspherical + 1 UHR element|
|Tripod collar: N/A|
|Lens type: N/A|
|Zoom lock: N/A|
|Zoom method: N/A|
A fantastic 50mm lens that produces sharp results, even in low light conditions. It also offers incredible value for money, and is a must for any photographer looking to expand their kit away from a standard kit lens.
- 50mm - versatile focal length
- Sharp images
- Low light performance
- Future proofed to handle 240fps
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.