Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX15 Compact Digital Camera Black
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX15 in black is a compact digital camera which captures premium quality images and video, packs a host of features including 20.1MP sensor within a highly portable body.
- Fantastic 20MP 1-inch sensor delivers excellent picture quality
- Ultra bright Leica x3 zoom lens with 24-72mm equivalent range and f/1.4-2.8 aperture
- High speed 30fps 4K Photo and 4K/30p video recording for smooth movies
- Post Focus and Focus Stacking features to get better shots
- USB Battery Charging, WiFi, RAW shooting, the list is endless
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX15 Compact Digital Camera Summary
The Lumix DMC-LX15 is a first class Panasonic compact digital camera with bright f/1.4-2.8 lens and 20.1 Megapixel images from a 1-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor. It includes 5-Axis Hybrid camera stabilisation to get sharper shots from the high quality LEICA DC Vario-Summilux 3x optical zoom lens.
Capturing moving subjects is a breeze thanks to Face/Eye Detection with Tracking from 49-areas and you can burst an incredible 30 frames/sec in 4K Burst mode, so you’ll never miss a shot.
For aspiring videographers the Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX15 records 4K Video at 30fps as well as HD video at 50fps. Stills photographers can choose between RAW and Jpg images which are beautifully bright and sharp, setting any number of photo styles which Lumix cameras are capable of.
This compact also has Wi-Fi to share images quickly and easily together with a self timer and tiltable 3.0-inch LCD screen. Make sure you stock up on SD Memory Cards as you’ll never want to put this camera down!
- f/1.4-2.8 24-72mm Leica Lens
- 20MP 1inch sensor
- Focus stacking
- Post Focus
- 3cm Macro
- 4K Photo
- 4K Video
- LightSpeed autofocus with DFD technology
- FHD High-speed video
- Premium design
- Intuitive operation
- 3.0" 1,040k-dot tiltable touch screen
- Built-in Flash
- AFS 10fps / AFC 7fps burst shooting
- USB Battery charging
- Max ISO 12,800 extended to ISO 80-25,600
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX15|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 260|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 12.10 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 72 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 60|
|Length (mm): 42|
|Width (mm): 106|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 310|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 1.40|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 30|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 3.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: N/A|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: Yes|
Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-LX15 boasts a 20 megapixel 1-inch sensor with a bright f/1.4-2.8 24-72mm (equivalent) zoom lens from legendary Leica. It shines with a well rounded set of features making it extremely capable whilst remaining super compact and lightweight at a mere 310 g with Battery and SD Memory Card.
The touchscreen LCD is bright and large to enable users to capture stills and videos in any conditions and can be tilted upwards for difficult angles. Speaking of movies, you can record 4K/30p right up to ultra slow motion 1080/120p, ideal for faster subjects and stylish slow motion playback. If you shoot during low light the Leica lens proves extremely capable and you’ll have no problems in darker scenes as light levels drop. The lens rivals even this cameras big brother, the extremely competent LX100 II.
Despite being extremely compact the Lumix DMC-LX15 is very comfortable in the hand with a metallic body. Dials can be customised and are all readily available to change settings quickly when in use. Focus is stellar with 49-point Contrast Detect AF system, which recognises faces and finally, the camera includes stabilisation which does a good job at keeping images and footage steady if you’re moving around or shooting slowly. This all makes the DMC-LX15 a desirable choice for users of any level who want extremely high quality images and video capabilities with loads of features to push their creativity even further.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.