Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Bridge Camera Black
The uncompromising Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Bridge Camera in black let's you unleash your creativity with a new bright Leica zoom lens, 1 sensor, excellent 4K movies and high quality image capture.
- 25-400mm focal length
- Bright f/2.8-4.0 lens
- 4K Video Recording
- Remote Shooting / instantly share your photos with Wi-Fi
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ1000 Bridge Camera Black
The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ1000 (Black) is an advanced bridge camera with premium quality for both still photos and movies. This is thanks to the new 1-inch MOS sensor, which is around 4 times larger than the sensor you would typically find in an average compact camera, meaning that each pixel is 2.4 times larger, allowing it to gather more light. In addition to this, the FZ1000 features a newly developed 25-400mm LEICA DC lens which delivers exceptional optical performance with every single photo and video.
The Panasonic DMC-FZ1000 also includes 4K video, recording at four times the resolution of Full HD, allowing you to create realistic and immersive cinematic worlds, full of detail and true colour. With the additional options of Full HD and VGA recording, there's a video setting suitable for any situation.
- A large 1-inch, high sensitivity MOS sensor
- High quality LEICA lens with 16x Optical Zoom
- Enhanced Venus Engine
- The world's first bridge camera with 4K capability
- Full HD high speed video
- Smooth zooming for seamless video
- Faster and more precise AF
- New focus options
- 2,359k OLED Live View Finder
- 3.0" 921-K dot LCD screen
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Bridge Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 360|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 12|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: Yes|
|Flash range (metres): 13.50 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 25 - 400 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 99|
|Length (mm): 131|
|Width (mm): 137|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 831|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 2.8|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: Yes|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 30|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 16|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 921000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2359000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
If you're looking for a camera that's smaller and lighter than a conventional DSLR, that is capable of delivering breathtaking stills and videos, then this camera is for you! Stylish and endurable with a telephoto lens, it's great to use on all your outdoor adventures!
Would you like to give any feedback about this page?Complete our feedback form
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
Our used products are subject to wear and tear in comparison to brand new products. This also applies to accessories that are supplied with the camera including batteries which may have a lower optimum performance level/life expectancy.
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.