Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ90 Compact Digital Camera Silver
In this stylish silver the Panasonic Lumix TZ90 Compact Digital Camera is ideal for travel or holidays with a huge high quality 30x optical zoom, high resolution 20.3MP stills and 4K video recording.
- 4K at 30fps, and Full HD 1080p at 120fps for a dramatic slow-motion effect
- Incredible 30x optical zoom, achieving an impressive focal range of 24-720mm
- USB charging capability, so you don't have to carry a dedicated charger when travelling
- Small and easy to carry anywhere
- Manual aperture control
Panasonic Lumix TZ90 Silver Compact Camera
- 20.3 Megapixel 1/2.3-inch High Sensitivity MOS sensor
- 0.2" 1.17 million dot EVF
- 3.0" 180 degree flip-up touchscreen LCD
- 30x Optical Zoom
- Wide focal length range 24€“720mm equivalent
- Lens barrel mounted Control ring
- Compact and lightweight
- Wi-Fi connectivity
- 4K video at 30fps
- Full HD 1080p at 120fps
- USB charging
- Weighs 322g
With it's compact size, the Lumix TZ90 from Panasonic ;is the ideal travel camera for both high resolution still photography and 4K videography. A 20.3 megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor is paired with the Leica DC Vario-Elmar 24-270mm Lens capable of 30x zoom to ensure you can get your shot no matter how far or close you are to the subject. 5-axis Hybrid OIS will ensure you don't have to worry about camera shake, or that you can photograph in unfavourable lighting conditions.
Convenient Travel Companion
This pocket-sized camera captures all the breathataking emotions of your travels, from sweeping panoramas to the distant sun rise. The Lumix TZ90 catches both photos and videos in all the vivid colours and crisp details that you recall.
Flexibility with Large Focal Range
The Lumix TZ90 brings you right up against the action. The 24mm Leica DC Vario-Elmar lens has a 30x optical zoom, allowing it to reach an impressive 35mm full frame equivalent focal length range of 24-720mm, so you will always have an intimate view, and captured picture, of what piques your interest.
High Resolution, Sharp Details
The 20.3-megapixel High Sensitivity MOS sensor records high-quality images in remarkable detail. It also combines with the Venus Engine to take stunning pictures even in dimly lit environments with minimal image noise.
Life in Vivid Detail
With the stunning power of 4K video, the Lumix TZ90 allows you to record your journey in up to 3840 x 2160 pixels€"4x the resolution of Full HD 1080p. More excitement, more detail and even more memories to look back on; again and again. When recording videos in 4K, a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3 is required.
Take a Selfie in 4K Photo
Get the perfect selfie with a 180-degree tiltable monitor. Whether it's a group selfie, a party moment or your dog who just doesn't want to stay still, you can capture life in stunning 4K quality. Lumix 4K Photo lets you catch the best moment at 30fps and save it as an 8 megapixel equivalent high-resolution image.
See It All with High-precision Electronic viewfinder
Sometimes, harsh sunlight makes even the brightest camera screens difficult to see. The Lumix TZ90 features a 0.2-inch 1,166k-dot Electronic viewfinder which automatically turns on when you lift the camera to your eye, so you can see every detail and capture the shot you're looking for.
Ultra High Speed focusing
Capture even the fastest moving action thanks to Depth From Defocus technology. It instantly calculates the distance to the subject by evaluating two images with different sharpness levels, and achieves ultra-high-speed AF and 5fps burst shooting with AF Continuous. 10fps burst shooting with AF Siangle is also available.
Panasonic TZ90 Silver Compact Camera Features in Detail
Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ90 Compact Digital Camera Silver Specifications
1/2.3-type High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
Focal length range
4.3 - 129mm (25 - 750mm in 35mm equivalent)
30x Optical Zoom
F/3.3 - f/6.4
ISO 80 - 3200
4K Burst: 30 frames/sec
4K / 30p 3840 x 2160 pixels
7.5cm (3.0") TFT Screen LCD Display (1040k dots)
IEEE 802.11b/g/n/2412 MHz
112.0 x 67.3 x 41.2 mm
Approx. 322 g with Battery and SD Memory Card
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|Model: Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ90|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 380|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10.0|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 5.60 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 720 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 67|
|Length (mm): 41|
|Width (mm): 112|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 322|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 80 - 3200 (expands to 6400)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 3200|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 6400|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 3.30|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 80|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): N/A|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 3|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 4|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 30.0|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1040000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21.00|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: N/A|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: N/A|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 1166000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
It's pocket sized, with a large zoom and gives great, sharp images. In short, it's the perfect travel companion. With sharp focusing and an EVF that makes shooting in bright sunlight a breeze, you can use this at anytime.
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.