Panasonic Lumix DC-TZ200 Compact Digital Camera Silver
Looking to trade in your camera equipment? Get a quote now!
Product Code: P012491S
Earn 549 Park Points
Finance available - See options
Headlining Panasonic's range of ‘Travel Zoom' series of compact digital cameras, the Lumix TZ200 in Silver boasts an incredible 15x optical zoom from a new 24mm ultra-wide angle Leica DG Vario-Elmar lens, which is paired with a large 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor, offering the ability to capture images with huge amounts of detail, as well as ultra-high resolution 4K video. All of this comes in a compact, pocket-sized camera, making it the ideal travel companion.
- New 24mm ultra-wide angle Leica DG Vario-Elmar lens offer a versatile angle of view
- Huge 15x zoom (24-360mm) captures everything from wide landscapes to sports, all in a compact size
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabiliser Plus) reduces image blur from hand-shake
- Macro shot ability from as little as 3cm from the lens
- 20.1 megapixel large 1-inch High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
- Upgraded high resolution 2,330K-dot Live View Finder (LVF) with 1.45x magnification ratio
- Bright 3-inch rear LCD touchscreen monitor with 1,240k-dot resolution
- Focus Peaking mode to precisely tune focusing in manual focus mode
- High speed autofocus from a dedicated linear motor
- Light Speed AF is enhanced by the DFD (Depth from Defocus) technology
- Captures high resolution QFHD 4K video at 3840x2160 pixels at up to 30p/25p
- 4K PHOTO with the new Auto Marking function
- High speed Full HD video at 120fps
- Time Lapse & Stop Motion Animation modes
- Diverse range of creative filter options including High Dynamic, Colour Key, & Miniature
- Develop RAW photos in-camera for creative editing freedom on the go
- Bluetooth Low Energy & Wi-Fi connectivity
- Constructed with pressed aluminium plates for a sleek & solid profile
- Weighs only 340g with battery & SD Memory card
|Panasonic Lumix TZ200 Hands-On First Look|
Panasonic Lumix TZ200 Compact Digital Camera - Silver - Features in Detail
Sophisticated lens design
The LUMIX TZ200 boasts exceptional optical performance with stunning clarity and minimum distortion and flare, thanks to its sophisticated lens design. Its 24mm ultra-wide angle LEICA DC VARIO-ELMAR lens with 5-Axis HYBRID O.I.S.+ (Optical Image Stabilizer Plus) offers a versatile angle of view while suppressing hand-shake in both photo and video recording. It also enables stunning macro shots as close as 3cm, meaning users can capture extreme close up images with incredible detail.
The TZ200's 1-inch MOS sensor is incredibly large for such a compact camera, giving photographers the ability to capture high quality images in stunning detail.
Advanced Live View Finder – capture incredible images in all light conditions
The Live View Finder (LVF) has been upgraded in this new model, boasting an incredibly high resolution of 2,330K dots, as well as a generous magnification ratio of approximately 1.45x / 0.53x (35mm camera equivalent). The inclusion of a LVF is extremely beneficial to users if they are looking to capture photographs in bright, sunny environments.
In addition to the LVF, the LUMIX TZ200 has a 3-inch rear monitor with touch control system. It boasts 1,240K dots resolution, allowing users to easily set focus on the screen. It's very simple to enlarge images on the monitor, giving the photographer precise control. The LUMIX TZ200 also boasts a Focus Peaking function that shows the peak of focus in manual focus mode.
High-speed, high-precision auto focus and fast response
The LUMIX TZ200 newly integrates a dedicated linear motor into the focus system to achieve ultra-high-speed Auto Focus (AF). In addition, the Light Speed AF is further enhanced with an adoption of Depth From Defocus (DFD) technology which further shortens the time to set focus.
High resolution video to capture unmissable moments
The LUMIX TZ200 records stunningly smooth, high-resolution QFHD 4K video in 3840x2160 pixels at 30p / 25p (50Hz Area) or 24p in MP4. Choosing the best shot out of hundreds of frames recorded with 4K PHOTO is now easier than ever before with newly added Auto Marking function. It detects motion or a face, sets a marker and allows you to jump directly to the frame as soon as a situation changes; therefore minimising time spent choosing the best shot.
High Speed Video enables the recording of fast-moving subjects in Full HD at 120 fps (60Hz Area - NTSC)/100 fps (50Hz Area - PAL), while Time Lapse / Stop Motion Animation are also available.
New shooting modes and Monochrome filter – creativity in your pocket
As the perfect companion to travel, the TZ200 not only boasts its flexible LEICA zoom lens but enables you to capture diverse images with a myriad of creative filter options. Popular Lumix Classics such as the High Dynamic, Colour Key, Miniature filter and many more have been joined by a new and classy filter: L.Monochrome. With a specially adjusted gamma setting, it boasts rich gradation resulting in impressive monochrome pictures with deep blacks reminiscent of the classical black and white film.
To complete the creative package, TZ200 is capable of internal RAW development, giving travellers total independence from a PC to edit while they're away.
Connectivity options to share your photos on the go
The LUMIX TZ200 offers Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity to provide a more flexible shooting experience and instant image sharing, providing constant connection with a smartphone/tablet with minimum power consumption.
The LUMIX TZ200 is armoured with pressed aluminium plates to form a sleek, solid profile, meaning you can be assured of a compact but robust camera to capture all of your unforgettable memories from your travels.
|Offer Category: Digital Cameras|
|Offer Product Type: Compact Cameras|
|AE Bracketing: N/A|
|Autofocus Modes: N/A|
|Articulated Screen: N/A|
|Aperture priority: Yes|
|Built-in flash: Yes|
|Battery Life (CIPA): 370|
|Camera CIPA image stabilization rating: N/A|
|Continuous drive (fps): 10|
|Custom white balance: Yes|
|Digital zoom: Yes|
|Effective pixels (megapixels): 20|
|Environmental Sealing: N/A|
|Exposure compensation: N/A|
|External flash: N/A|
|Flash range (metres): 6.80 m (Auto ISO)|
|Focal length (equiv.): 24 - 360 mm|
|Focal length multiplier: N/A|
|Flash modes: N/A|
|HDMI Port: N/A|
|Headphone port: N/A|
|Height (mm): 66|
|Length (mm): 45|
|Width (mm): 111|
|Weight (g): N/A|
|Weight (inc. batteries) (g): 340|
|Image ratio w:h: N/A|
|Camera Image stabilization: N/A|
|ISO: Auto, 125 - 12800 (expands to 80 - 25600)|
|JPEG quality levels: Fine, standard|
|Live view: Yes|
|Camera Lens mount: N/A|
|Manual exposure mode: Yes|
|Maximum shutter speed (electronic): N/A|
|Maximum ISO: 12800|
|Maximum ISO (boosted): 25600|
|Max resolution: N/A|
|Maximum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Maximum aperture: 3.3|
|Manual focus: Yes|
|Microphone port: N/A|
|Camera Minimum focus distance (cm): 50|
|Minimum ISO: 125|
|Minimum ISO (boosted): 80|
|Minimum macro focus distance (cm): 5|
|Minimum shutter speed (seconds): N/A|
|Metering modes: N/A|
|Number of focus points: 49|
|Number of white balance presets: 5|
|Optical zoom multiplier: 15|
|Orientation sensor: Yes|
|Other resolutions: N/A|
|Processor: Venus Engine|
|Remote control: N/A|
|Screen dots: 1240000|
|Screen size: N/A|
|Screen type: N/A|
|Shutter priority: Yes|
|Sensor photo detectors (megapixels): 21|
|Sensor size: N/A|
|Sensor type: N/A|
|Storage types: N/A|
|Subject / scene modes: Yes|
|Timelapse recording: Yes|
|Camera Type: N/A|
|Uncompressed format: N/A|
|Camera USB: N/A|
|USB charging: Yes|
|Viewfinder coverage: N/A|
|Viewfinder magnification: N/A|
|Viewfinder resolution: 2330000|
|Viewfinder type: N/A|
|Video formats: N/A|
|Video Mode Categories: N/A|
|Video Modes: N/A|
|WB Bracketing: N/A|
For those who travel, a camera that's compact and lightweight is an absolute must-have; and they don’t come much more compact and feature-filled than the Panasonic Lumix TZ200 (Silver).
Packing a high sensitivity 1-inch, 20.1 megapixel sensor, a 15x optical zoom Leica lens with an ultra-wide angle 24mm view, Hybrid O.I.S.+ image stabilisation for blur-free images, and ultra-high resolution 4K video, the Lumix TZ200 is a compact digital camera that’s been designed as the perfect travel companion.
If you’re on-the-move, away from home, and you don’t want to carry a bulky camera around but still want to capture stunning pictures that are full of detail, the Panasonic TZ200 gives you all that, and more.
- Large 1-inch, 20.1 megapixel high sensitivity MOS sensor delivers highly detailed images
- Hybrid optical image stabilisation system reduces shake when handholding the camera
- High quality Leica lens with 15x optical zoom ensure bright & sharp images
- Ultra-high resolution 4K video at 30p lets you capture vibrant movies
- lightweight & compact body with wireless connectivity that's perfect for travel
Writing your review
Sign In / Register
Existing Customer Login
If you are already a member, fill in the details below to login & view your account.
New Customer Signup
Create an account with Park CamerasRegister
- Like New – The equipment is in a condition as if you have just bought it from the manufacturer. The item is still considered to be ‘Like New’ even without the original packaging. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect working order.
- Excellent – The equipment should be close to being ‘Like New’ but there may be some small cosmetic blemishes that lower its grade. The product has been fully tested and is in perfect excellent order.
- Cameras – Should have no marks on the LCD screen
- Lenses – Should have no marks on the elements or dust within the lens
- Very Good – The equipment may have some slight cosmetic wear to the paintwork and cosmetic blemishes with only light signs of use and the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – The LCD screen may have small signs of wear that does not affect its display
- Lenses – The mount of the lens will start to show signs of wear
- Good – The equipment is showing more obvious signs of cosmetic wear and blemishes, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen may have scratches or wear that is starting to affect the display.
- Lenses – May have slight dust inside that does not affect images. The mount shows signs of use.
- Well Used – The equipment will show significant signs of wear. The paintwork will be coming away in large areas exposing the metal work, but the product has been fully tested and is in great working order.
- Cameras – LCD screen is heavily worn either by de-lamination or has scratches to it. Rubber grips are starting to come away from the body.
- Lenses – The lens has dust inside that may affect images. The rubber zoom/focus ring is coming away from the barrel of the lens.